Friday, January 8, 2010

MICKEY MOUSE is off the CHAIN!













all clothes head to toe: thrifted /boots: DIY chains and studs /belt: DIY chains
Hey Mickey, hey, hey, hey MICKEY! Everything I'm wearing is 50 cents each! I have this AH-MAZING thrift store I got to that's super far out! I'm a sucker for studs and chains right now. When I saw the Mickey Mouse tee it was a given. The perfect slouch! Shrunken acid wash jacket to keep me somewhat warm for the winter! Yeah right! Fashion=freezing to death! Now I LOVE to DIY! When I saw everyone in their mom and the vintage Justin boots I knew I had to put my owe spin on it! So I just bought a bunch of chains from the hardware store(which is sooooo fuckin cheap!) and just went from there! I love this look cause it's the laidback side of me! Check back soon for my next look!
xoxo Virgin

2 comments:

Justin said...

Hey Jessica I'm Justin :) i live in Houston too! I saw on lookbook that you own a boutique? If you give me the name I'd love to stop by next time I visit Montrose. Love your style btw keep it up!

obat diabetes melitus said...

nice blog...
this blog is very important for me ... thank you ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...