Monday, February 1, 2010

this one time at BAND CAMP....


(everything I'm wearing is thrifted from head to toe)
black and white polka dot mini dress, vintagr white tutu slipdress, black 50s letterman sweater from Leopard Lounge, vintage straw hat, black and white spectator oxfords from Buffalo Exchange, black nylons, vintage black leather leopard patchwork backpack purse DIY silver crosses and chains
God I hope I never have to go back to school!! LOL! Don't you just love letterman sweaters? They make any outfit, POP! I've had that polka dot dress for years. I've probably worn it a thousand different ways. Just hanging out with Brooke(from Trash and Garnish) and we decided to go to the local high school and take some pics. What I like about this school is it's TOTALLY 50s! It also brought back memories of being picked on for being skinny. Well look at me now, STILL SKINNY! It's called awesome genes, LOL! Now that we got that out of the way. I wanted to say thank you for your comments and questions. I'll try and post more pics of my tattoos and stuff really soon! Much love!!
xoxo Virgin

3 comments:

The Gold Mosaic said...

this whole outfit is amazing... i love the black and white 50's theme

jennifer@lyssa said...

Hey! I got picked on too, still do now that I'm in college :<
LOve the outfit!!

Barbara said...

hey i got picked on too for being skinny!..lol..love ur outfits,i too shop at those stores..and i went to Lamar..go redskins! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...