Wednesday, March 31, 2010

ACCESSORIES...

(everything thirfted from head to toe)
vintage striped schoolgirl nautical minidress, vintage straw boater hat, blue knee hi socks, vintage gold bangle watch and Marc Jacobs 2-tone platform oxfords
Well look what the cat drugged in! I know I've been M.I.A. but me and my son both have strep throat and fevers, BOOOOOOOOO, LAME! The computer hurts my eyes and I'm the worst when I'm sick! A HUGE BABY, actually, LOL! I need lots of soup and kisses. Anywho, you know how I think everything's better in vintage? So I had to hit up the latest trend, NAUTICAL STRIPES, and put my spin on it! Lil' Bo Peepish, right?? I'm at my photography studio, in front of my wall of crap and shoes. I love accessories so this is just the have of it!!!
Want to say thank you for showing me love and all your comments have knock me out my sickness! So look forward to me being back on! Kisses bitches!
Virgin

23 comments:

ooothundathighrevo said...

i love your style and the tattoos too.

http://noise-and-ambition.blogspot.com/

Candy Kawaii Lover said...

Hi there! I love your outfits! I'm a new follower!

sinandstarlight said...

cute outfit!

hayley said...

you look gorgeous so cute!!

hannah and landon said...

You are outrageously beautiful! OUTRAGEOUS!

Devon said...

You look gorgeous and I really like your outfit! x

ewe said...

what a collection!

Hypest Fashion said...

please visit my blog, hypestfashion.blogspot.com
this is a blog that i made to fullfilled my school task. please please please. i need a lot of visitors to make my score better. thank's sista...

Ancho Poncho said...

your style is so freakin awesome!!!!! theres so much personality in everything you wear.

officially followinnnnnnn <3

augustalolita said...

lovely photos!! you look stunning in all of them!! and i love your outfit!!

augustalolita said...

ps. im going to be following you :)

Eli said...

total shoe envy

I love your dress thing, it rocks! (ive been obsessed with stripes)

rachelfabiano and kortneycooper said...

uhhhh jealous. but really everything IS better in vintage. aMEN.

syko.

crispybenfranklin said...

This dress is incredible! You look amazing.

Fabiola "Fab" said...

I adore your style!!! Looks like you have a thing for hats and jewels like moi!! Glad that I found you thru Calivintage!!

Kb said...

Wow, is that all your shoes and accessories? Truly amazing, your looks and wardrobe are amazing and you really take such varied photos! I need a 'wall of crap' like that...

Indy said...

Wow, this outfit is amazing! I love those shoes, especially!

I love your organization of hats and shoes - I'm jealous!

Sick by Trend said...

all your clothes are amazing!! also your blog!! we follow you from now!! looks our blog and follow us!!

XxX from Spain!!

sBt

'Lee said...

This outfit is so cute, I love the dress and shoes.

Theory of a fashion victim
xoxo

fadetoblack said...

all over hotness!!

Anna G said...

Your outfit is adorable! I'm such a baby also when I feel sick.

Anna said...

You look gorgeous babe! Love your tattos!

vio said...

beautiful outfit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...