Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Don't Worry, Be Happy!

 
  
 
 
  
 
 
 
  
 
 
  
 
 
 
 
(everything thrifted from head to toe)
vintage Don't Worry, Be Happy tee, vintage floral high waist hot pants, black nylons and garter belt, black and white spectator shoes, vintage "things" novelty tote, vintage straw hat with floral scarf wrap, suspendres and vintage Sears camera
Not feeling very chatty today! I have a shitload of pics to edit! :(
Just wanted to say thank you guys for your kind words of encouragement! It really give me the fire under my ass that I need! Cause mama can procrastinate like nobody's business! So let me get on it!
Peace, love and vintage!
xoxo Virgin










15 comments:

Alicia. said...

Absolutely gorgeous !
I instantly fell in love with your blog and your pics ! Love your tattoos too !

xoxo

JINX said...

i found your blog threw lookbook and i have to say...im hooked... i love your style...

fashionjinx.blogspot.com
fashionjinx.blogspot.com
fashionjinx.blogspot.com
fashionjinx.blogspot.com
fashionjinx.blogspot.com

Booga said...

Phenomenal.

ewe said...

yes ma'am, i like this outfit

marzu said...

You are so good-looking and so cute! Love your style and expecially this outfit!

Elsa said...

Awesome!

robyn-diary said...

GREAT!

WildBirdVintage said...

keep it up! always love to see what you are posting.

Dylana said...

Gorgeous look!


Lovely blog!

colormenana.blogspot.com

Selma said...

aww what a cute outfit! love the shorts!

Ezra said...

I love, love, love your oxford shoed

SEWING STARDOM said...

i LOVE THIS outfit! Is it ok if I use this photo on my blog?

if u want more info about the post email me at fmtfarmer08@yahoo.com

Jenae said...

This is most definitely my most favorite outfit from you.Your style is so different and one of a kind..I love all the outfits I've seen on here by you..You inspire me to take more fashion risks and live a little larger than life..Keep up the fantastic blog..It's definitely buzz worthy and now I'm an avid follower of yours!!

http://sassbass.blogspot.com

Xoxo

NyctanthousNumquid said...

this outfit is FLAWLESS. your style is BEAST. i just found your blog and i am in ♥!

peace and muchos blessings

Maria B said...

Oh ! You look like Pocahontas, you are so beautiful ! I love your blog and what you dress :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...