Monday, March 8, 2010

it's not always BLACK and WHITE...

 
  
 
 
 
  
 

  
 
  
  
 
(everything thrifted from head to toe)
vintage calico floral dress, brown bowler vail hat, black and white spectator Kenneth Cole shoes, vintage medievil renaissance purse, gold frame glasses necklace, vintage pearls, vintage bangles and vintage film camera
More of me in my creepy backyard. The weather here has been straight stupid. It's cold then it's not cold. It's raining then the sun's out. Now I'm sick. :( No worries I'm going to work through it. Just going to have to work inside for awhile. Wish I had more to say but I have a throbbing headache and snuffles! Laying down now! Thank you guys sooooo much for showing me love!
xoxo Virgin


8 comments:

I LOVE JENEEN NICOLE said...

Dopeness sis! You're style is sick!!

ewe said...

hat, dress, bag - everything goes so well together

princesspolitico said...

another fabulous post! loving the 90s vibe with your babydoll dress. you've gotta share your vintage/thrifting secrets!

xo.
princesspolitico.blogspot.com

LumpexoHoliczka said...

Fantastic look! as always...
I love your bad and boots, and your dress is so lovely;0

xoxo

The CultureCynic said...

Brilliant!! but that hat...o that hat. what i will do for that hat...the veil, can we talk about the veil? I am getting all hot and bothered just thinking about the awesomeness of that hat. when and if you deci itde to get rid of it, throw it my way and i will wear everywhere even to bed!! haha

Adrian said...

Wow I am lovin this outfit(:

Alicia. said...

I'm so in love with your style !
Loveeeee it !

Silvia said...

lovely!!!you have a great style!!!!!I love it!!!very vintage!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...