Thursday, March 18, 2010

Good Morning, I'm 28....

vintage lace slip halter romper, black nylons, vintage cross necklace and Forever 21 rings, hair from weavology.com
One thing I love more than my own hair is fake hair. So I decided to go really long for my birthday! (Thank you Joel, I LOVE U!) Which is today by the way!! YAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!! Getting older, wiser and a smarter mouth(according to my mom)! My son said the sweetest thing to me this morning with tears in his eyes, "Mama you're the prettiest girl I've ever saw!" I was like OMG, REALLY! Then he goes "after Sophia"(his school crush)! LOL! Hey I'll take what I can get these days! Don't know what I'm going to do today. My son being out for Spring Break is really putting a strain on my picture schedule! I'm one of those moms who runs, plays and just spend time talking whatever all day! My son is the KING and pretty spoiled with love, I must say! So looks like I'm doing what he's doing! LOL! Rodeo and sushi! I want to thank you all for you're sweet comments! It's nice to know you're loved!
xoxo Virgin

9 comments:

R.Paris said...

ur hair is wiiiild. luv it.
happy birthday!!!

(U should decorate urself as a vintage birthday cake...go on I DARE U!!)

x

Kaja said...

wow, beautiful hair!

Booga said...

Have a lovely birthday! Welcome to the fabulous world of 28 (I am too, well...28 and 1/2 haha).

LaurenSchoon said...

Your hair is as long as mine! :)
http://champagneandmarshmallows.blogspot.com/

I LOVE JENEEN NICOLE said...

Happy Birthday Hun!
x
jn
www.jeneennicole.blogspot.com

Darling Nikki said...

lovely pictures...Happy Birthday!

elsbro said...

Happy Birthday!! Love the slip!

Clara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clara said...

Love the hair...
Weird Q, but i want in on the weavology. Any chance of gettin it in the UK??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...