Friday, March 5, 2010

laced leather BADASS...

 
  
 
 
  
 
 
  
 
 
  
 
  
(everything thrifted from head to toe)
vintage leather motorcycle jacket, vintage off white sheer lace dress, vintage white tutu slipdress, DIY turban wrap, vintage bangles, blak Nine West lace up booties, vintage cross necklace, vintage pearls and black and white socks
My favorite thrift store had 50% off coupons in the mail so I had to take advantage. Found this leather jacket for $11 but wait it's 50% off. I got if for only $5.50!! I love a good buy, what can I say!! I needed a new leather jacket anyway since all my old ones have fringe on them. I'm so into the leather and lace so I immediately paired it with this angel sleeve lace dress. It was sheer so I added my white tutu slipdress. It makes any dress go POW! Went and did some shots in my creepy backyard behind my studio! Enjoy!
Gotta give thanks to my new blog friends. I love all your comments and I'm working on answering a few questions too! Check back soon cause you don't wanna miss out now that the sun's out again! 
xoxo Virgin

14 comments:

R.Paris said...

lace & leather.
Very badass.
Luvin it all the way 4rm ldn.

& the toilet??
sexual filth!!

x

Eli said...

love this! because its a fine mix of hard and soft. you look absolutely wonderful

ewe said...

this outfit just smashed me

Time and Space Traveler said...

Very good bad girl!

The little world of fashion said...

love the dress

Oskar said...

man I wish I could land a jacket like that for that cheap!
love the look you having going on

The CultureCynic said...

U always look breathtakingly stylish!!!!! your pictures soar!!!

catarina said...

hi there!
I was wondering if I could feature your blog in mine. May I?

xx

Selma said...

Wow You have an awsome style! I love the dress with the leather Jacket and that you got one for so cheap makes me wanna go shop in your shop!

princessesisi said...

Hi, as always I love your outfit ! So preppy & rock 'n roll : just stunning ! Princesse Sisi, xoxoxo

I LOVE JENEEN NICOLE said...

Honey You are Fresh! Love your blog...very inspiring!!

Mop Top Maven said...

I loovvee this look!! Especially the hybrid turban-headband thing going on!

www.themoptopmaven.com

joyce said...

the socks are a darling touch!

Michele said...

Awesome!! Looove the jacket and the dress together. I just discovered your blog and I love it, so inspiring, thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...