Thursday, March 11, 2010

SOOOOOO RANDOM...











 


So other than self-potraits I try to take pictures of others. The first 2 shoots were shoot by Brooke(trashandgarnish.blogspot.com) the rest were by me. They were for my Neet magazine ad. I love the creepy house we found in the ghetto. It was like a house covered in dead children's toys! WEIRD! Lara and Leigh Anne used to be my eBay store models. The next shots are of me in some of my colorful vintage dress! Also shot by Brooke. And the last are of Leigh Anne in my favorite Versace  skinny jeans. The print is SICK! Styled and shoot by me too!
Got some fun stuff coming up! I'll have alot of free time since Spring Break is coming! Thank you!
xoxo Virgin

2 comments:

sinandstarlight said...

very creative =D
the photos look amazing!

ewe said...

i just love the last pics - the bow and pants are awesome

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...