Friday, April 16, 2010

COMING SOON...

vintage rust pleather pants, vintage white crochet slouch tunic dress, vintage floral high waist shorty shorts, vintage off white angel sleeve slipdress, vintage floral lace angel sleeve mini dress and vintage calico floral mini dress


 vintage black crochet fringe flapper dress, vintage B&W stripe nautical swim bodysuit, vintage distressed oversized Mickey Mouse tee, vintage sequin animal graphic print tunic minidress, vintage sheer floral oversized slouch blouse and vintage mod stripe nautical mini dress
vintage floral stripe high waist shorty shorts, vintage neon floral biker shorts,vintage red white lace front wicker oversized clutch, vintage red white oversized striped nautical top, vintage slouchy floral sheer ruffle mini dress and vintage B&W striped leopard pleated mini skirt

Working out a couple of kinks but soon enough you'll be able to buy the clothes right of my back! By just going to http://shopvintagevirgin.blogspot.com/ or http://www.etsy.com/shop/msvintagevirgin ! So if you want it you can BUY IT NOW!! All you need is a Paypal account, no exceptions! All you VINTAGE LOVERS check back soon cause once it's gone, IT'S GONE! Pics above are just some of the items up for grabs! First come first serve but please wait until I post the items! :D Thank you!
Peace, love and vintage!
 Virgin

7 comments:

Booga said...

Still working on this job thing (getting one), but as soon as I do, I know where my $ is going (besides bills haha). I love each and every piece here!

Ro! said...

I LOVE everything! Will you ship internationally? I'm all the way in London :(

SEWING STARDOM said...

cant wait!

Holly Naughton said...

i love your style its really inspiring!

princesspolitico said...

ooooo! how tremendously exciting...

xo.
princesspolitico.blogspot.com

im tragedy said...

aww man i just loved everything about you, you so cool

Julie said...

I can't wait!!! I hope I get what i want :))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...