Monday, April 12, 2010

ROLLING UP THE GREENERY..

(everything thrifted from head to toe except F21 rings)
vintage quilted double floral romper jumper, vintage white tux blouse, vintage B&W spectator oxfords, vintage "things" tote, vintage crosses, vintage bangles, vintage patent leather circle belt, Christian Dior round sunnies and Forever 21 love and flower ring)
Sometimes I hate taking pics at the park. The WHOLE TIME some bum was taking a bath with the hose used to water the flowers!! Um, GROSS!!! Got this lovely piece/jumper in San Francisco visiting my bf Darine! It was the best find ever other than the face pantsuit and pink and white checker cutout oxfords, I found at Wasteland (favorite store there other than Thrift Town) and DIED, INSTANTLY! I love the petal scallop trim. Also received the bag from Darine. I swear I'm naming my next child Free, Gift or Thrift, jk, jk! Totally kidding :D! Still holding out for my daughter, Axel!
I've got GREAT NEWS. I'm going to be selling clothes really soon through my blog and etsy! So keep ur eyes peeled and ur ears to the street. It's going to be stuff I worn in my blog and vintage you've never seen before! So if you like what I'm wearing in my post, you just might be able to buy it! All you need is Paypal!
Thanks for showing me love!
xoxo Virgin

10 comments:

Time and Space Traveler said...

You look like very nasty good girl! ;) And btw you're so beautiful! Love your blog!

Miranda said...

You really have an amazing style!

zinzas said...

oh! i like your style! you are really gorgeus!!
xoxo
Adri

princesspolitico said...

cannot wait until you share your glorious pieces with the rest of the world! i admire your style and just love this romper!

xo.
princesspolitico.blogspot.com

.Polly Miau said...

your style is insane!!
great blog!

steelecandiaway said...

I love your style! Btw what is your etsy? =3

Julie said...

What thrift store do you go to??!? Please share <:

Maggie said...

Wow your bf has wonderful taste! love both the jumper and the bag! I dunno about the name Thrift for a child, maybe Hand Me Down....

a la Modest said...

Got here through Weardrobe! Your style is unique! Love it.

pumakelmusa said...

you often just post pictures...would love to find out more about the vintage virgin..you seems like a very intresting person.your tatoos r hardcore btw xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...