Saturday, May 1, 2010

PEEK-A-BOO....



(everything thrifted from head to toe except rings and studded watch)
vintage sheer floral lace tank dress, vintage skintight black minidress, vintage brown suede harness buckle booties, black nylons, vintage bowler hat, pyramid watch, snale ring, flower ring and black oval ring all from Buffalo Exchange, vintage cuffs, and F21  LOVE rings
OMG! I've been so busy with other crap I totally forgot to do my outfit post for this week! LAME! It was love at first sight when I saw the suede harness booties from across the store! I died came back to life and found the lace dress! It was long with splits down the sides so I just had to make it a mini! Add a SHITLOAD of jewelry + scary backyard! BUH-BAM! TOTALLY 90s!!! I think my neighbor is a serial killer! It's like that movie, "the Burbs", CREEPY! He's always watching you through the gate but you can't see him until he shows you pictures of you dumping trash. Saying you're throwing it away in his bins. SUPER WEIRD! I don't wanna die! I have alot of vintage I haven't worn yet! LOL!
Gotta alot more vintage coming at cha (shoes too) so be prepared to LOVE IT! You know I gotta say HEY and THANK YOU to all the new folks! I'm just in awe that this many people care about old me! I love you all just as much and check out each and everyone of your blogs too! I also forgot my close-up pics of the free giveaway! So that will be starting Monday, whenever I get home!
Peace, love and vintage!
xoxo Virgin

8 comments:

Rheanne said...

i love your outfit :) and the rings i just fell in love sooo bad!!! ♥


http://rheanne-thegirlinnottingham.blogspot.com/

Glamour Bbey. said...

Hay girl!
How are you? It's my first time on my blog and I really love it! Great pictures and style!

Please check mine too, and maybe we can follow eachother!

Love, Cindy

Booga said...

I go through the same thing with my neighbors! I swear no one in my neighborhood actually DOES anything besides stare at people. My sister and I end up being the prime victims, 'cause you know, we actually DO stuff, so I guess that gives them something to watch. Whether I'm playing with my dog, running, checking the mail, etc, there is always a neighbor around staring with their beady eyes. I wanna move! lol

RoseOkoye said...

LOVE THE SHOES! vintage rocks!

realityofamisfit.blogspot.com

the ugly duckling said...

Love, love, love them !!

Arushi Khosla (FabBlab) said...

You're gorgeous, just so you know.

Morgan-Ashley said...

Your vintage style is very cute. Love it!

-xo

vio said...

WOW!
love your shoes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...