Saturday, June 19, 2010

ASK and you shall RECEIVE!


Everything thrifted from head to toe, LOL! Since I've started my blog the #1 question was about my tattoos. So here you go...
Chest: "love lost" is for my oldest sister Tamika who I sadly lost to breast cancer 7 yrs ago :(
Knuckles: "MOMS RULE" Mother's Day gift from Joel 2 yrs ago! Since I'm a hardcore mom, I had to have it!!
Arms: I heart checkboards and stars and it shows. Also the most painful spot for a tattoo! OUCH!! The pinup in the polka dot dress smoking a joint is me, of course! As a mom you need a smoke break every now and then!! The sailor with the lollipop is Ephraim, DUH!! The 2 cute litle skulls(also me and Ephraim)were drawn by my bestie Darine. I remember when she drew them she was like "Jess are you sure you want these on your arms FOREVER?" As you can see I love my family to DEATH!! 
Shoulder: If you haven't figured out yet but I love skulls and morbid things! It's just a warped skull with vines and flowers, yay!
Back: When I worked at Urban Outfitter waaaaaaaay back when they had these limited tees with this print on them come in! When I saw it I was in love. Lame, I know but I love it so who cares!! 
Well that's it! I really want to get a Michael Jackson Thriller tat or a bigger chest piece of a Care Bear ship but I have to save for NY first!
Going to be selling more vintage for my ticket so keep your eyes peeled! I LOVE, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU but I better get the gettin'! Peace, love and vintage!!
Virgin

19 comments:

Claude said...

wow, you got balls!

i especially love the lost lost one becuase of the meaning and the pretty-ness (word?) of it

http://style-ontoast.blogspot.com/
http://style-ontoast.blogspot.com/
http://style-ontoast.blogspot.com/
http://style-ontoast.blogspot.com/

gorgeousclara said...

love that your tattoos really mean something

great!!!

Clara said...

LOVEEE your tatts! They're amazin.

Mafalda said...

Love the back one!

fashiontasticc.blogspot.com
xx

Ring My Bell said...

You're adorable!

A. said...

My condolences for your sister. I'm sorry to hear that, really. I requested because years in the future, I know I'll have a bevy of tattoos, should my first experience go over well, haha. Thanks for being a responsive blogger!

melina bee said...

wow, so cool. I love tattoos generally and also skulls so you can do the lurve math there.

Lady Moriarty said...

Your body is a masterpiece !

See U !

Love the arms tattoos !

Sjaar said...

I like them all, they fit you!

stoneandcloth said...

you are seriously one bad ass mom.

stoneandcloth

Unyime Akpanudosen said...

Not particularly a fan of tattoos, but the love lost has meaning. Nice!

In Progress. said...

Agreed with the person above me ^^^

I was wondering if you thought about wearing a dress or shirt that has a cut open heart shape in the back where your skulls tattoo can show. I think that' be pretty awesome <: However, it'd be a little hard to match it exactly. You should DIY and make a cut out shirt/dress.

Lisa said...

I love the back piece and arm ones are amazing. Also care bears are awesome

Tunggalkarsa said...

Owhh' sweet.. families are forever.

NobodyKnowsMarc said...

love it..!
www.nobodyknowsmarc.blogspot.com

J E N E E N + N I C O L E said...

DOPE DOPE DOPE!
Whenever you get to NYC hit me up!! I know where all the bomb vintage and thriftshops are, good food, vibes and folk! And if you're looking to get another tattoo, Philly is only around the corner, my homegirl is a tattoo artist!
Ciao
J

Machine Darine said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Finally givivng the fans what they've been asking for! ahah thanks for the shout out! I was wondering why I had so many hits on my blog. OH its because of you! :) i love you forever girl!

besties!
d

Maggie said...

lovely tats. I just love to see the interesting tattoos people have!

Isabel Spectre said...

Ahhh! I am so glad that I saw this link on your tumblr.. I have always wanted to know more about your tattoos! Are you still planning on getting more, now? You are the best!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...