Sunday, June 13, 2010

You got me going in CIRCLES...

(everything thrifted from head to toe)
vintage 2 tone ruffle bib circles minidress, vintage stacked platform lace-up oxfords, vintage crochet shrug vest, vintage boho rose initial leather purse, Dwayne Wayne flip up sunnies, DIY headwrap, vintage shitload of gold bangles, Forever21 necklace and Buffalo Exchange rings
Ummm it's fucking hot in Texas! Everyday I sweat my tits off going to the mailbox. I swear it's a 100 degrees in the shade right now. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH, KILL YOURSELF!! Anywho, another lovely shoot by Ephraim! Yay, he just loves shooting his momma! I think it just another way to spend more time with me!! Of course he was complaining about the heat the WHHHHOOOOOOLE time! I'm shocked you can't see how hard I was sweating in these pic, LUCKY ME!!  Now this dress has been through it all. I've torn the sleeves off, shortened it and got chocolate ice cream down the front. I thought it was a goner after the ice cream. I washed it like 3 times and the stain wouldn't budge so I call my grandmother(the queen of stains) to get it out. Of course she had some weird trick as always! My grandmother is full Native American so she does some pretty crazy remedies sometimes! One time I had a cold sore on my lip and she told me to use earwax, YUCK! But it worked, LOL! Dried out by the next day!! So anytime I can't do it, Granny can!! Okay my shoes I've had FOREVER! They used to be my fave of all times(hope they didn't hear me say that)! When I was obsessed with platforms. Kinda still is. So dress meet shoes, shoes meet dress and we grabbed my vintage purse. And we played and we laughed until we were damn near melted by the sun!! 
Before I go, as always I gotta THANK my lovely fans! I literally LOVE YOU all! Your comments are really true words of encouragement! Every time I read them I get a little smile on my face that seems to keep going all day! On top of that you guys keep me busy through out the day reading your blogs and check out your pics! Keep it up!  
xxx Virgin

34 comments:

Tanita said...

awsome sunnies!
really love your blog!

http://indulgentbraincandy.blogspot.com/
check it out!
:)

valncami said...

Love These pictures your son took! He is quite good at it maybe he'll become a professional photographer on day.
I have to say I am always in awe of your style. Every time I come to your blog i am inspired.
Thanks:)
XX
Valerie
abutterflybyday.blogspot.com

Dodo said...

This outfit is once again amazing! I don't know what it is but every outfit is magic! :)

leblogdemok said...

LOVE IT !!!!!!!

Lady Moriarty said...

I adore the shoes and skirt !!

really great !

see U !

dreamylacey said...

I don't know how you do each time to find all these treasors! I love your dress!

http://www.iletaitunefoisundressing.com/

Hanna said...

You look so darn nice! I love that you have pictures from every angle, that way we can see the clothes better! Keep up the good work :D

Ivania santos By DIAMOND said...

PRETTY
PRETTY
PRETTY
PRETTY
PRETTY

LOVELY PICTURES!!
your glasses is AMAZING!!!! <3


xoxo**

The Droll Doll House said...

Perfect Summer outfit, the colours look gorgeous on you! I'm so jealous of your ability to look stylish in the heat....no matter what I wear I just can't seem to get it right. I'm definitely more of a Winter girl it seems!
Sue xx

http://thedrolldollhouse.blogspot.com

Costin M. said...

love your style. love your blog.

hannah and landon said...

those shooooooes! you look amazing!!

Emmekay said...

great pieces at your arms!
love all the bracelets and the pics!
;-D


www.theinfluenceofemmekay.com

LaurenSchoon said...

Those shoes are soo cute!
http://champagneandmarshmallows.blogspot.com/

Alice in vintageland said...

Oh my! Always looking hot even in this heat! Here in Bucharest (at the other end of the world) is also hot as hell, I'm sweating like a pig...it's not pretty!:) You on the other hand look awesome!:)

Kali23Yuga said...

Dear god! You got style like no other!
And wow, you love death metal ?
Thumbs up for you!

Kayraheart.fashion said...

you definately know how to rock!!! love ur style and i always look forward to see ur blog and ur outfit post!!! yippie makes me happy!

Maggie said...

cute purse!

<3 said...

Ahhh, your blog/Lookbook makes me so happy! I was so sick of seeing girls rampant with daddy's credit card getting hype. Designer does not necessarily equal style!
It's so refreshing to see someone with a genuine sense of style assemble such great outfits from some amazing vintage finds :)

Machine Darine said...

aw I wanna sweat and eat chocolate ice cream with you and Ephriam! I miss ya! Hope you're doing well. Let me know if there is anything you are in dying need of from NY, I'm gonna send you a care package soon! xoxooxox I LOVE YOU GIRL

Shhhh said...

Awesome pics and your style really is amazing. You are by far one of the best fashion bloggers i have ever come accross

www.thefashionpirate.com

Sniurk said...

WHAOUUU! Ton juste est juste CRAZY! You've got THE swagg!

miikax3 said...

very pretty! :D

SILVERDENIM said...

Hello from Denmark.
Love your blog! Its very inspiring, youre doing a great job.
silverdenim.blogspot.dk

NobodyKnowsMarc said...

love your blog and your style..!
I follow you...
www.nobodyknowsmarc.blogspot.com

Copious Couture said...

I love all the bling... it's amazing!!!

Carissa
http://copiouscouture.blogspot.com

Sonja P. said...

i'm so in love with your style! breathtaking...and your jewelry has so much effect on the whole outfit!!!

can't wait to see more ...

Jade said...

JESS!!! i need to work on my accessories building! Ive slacked off soo much. i agree the rings pulled it all together or shall I say took it to the edge...luv luv.

MissKellie said...

I saw this outfit on Lookbook yesterday, and I thought you were just gorgeous! I'll definitely be following your blog from now on! :)

http://playingdressupwithkellie.blogspot.com/

A. said...

You are it, lol.

Captain Darjeeling said...

there is absolutely NOTHING missing from this outfit. and the color palette looks amazing on you!

www.captaindarjeeling.blogspot.com

charlotte said...

hello vintage virgin.
i love your style!
it's so ... vintage.

where do you live?
x charlotte

Dressim said...

I love your skirt!!!

highplainsthrifter.net said...

That purse is rad!!

...love Maegan said...

lol to sweating your tits off! I love this look! fantastic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...