Friday, July 2, 2010

BOREDOM

(everything thrifted from head to toe except KanDee Wanted tee)
slouchy Kandee Wanted tee, vintage spider web tights, vintage fringe cowboy boots, straw boater hat, vintage crochet vest/shrug, lace bra, vintage western buckle belt, DIY chain cuff, vintage jewelry/bangle and Buffalo Exchange rings
I'm stuck like Chuck in this FUCKING house! The hurricane/rain is going to ruin my favorite holiday
:( and I can't do my big AMERICANA shoot for Spanish Moss Vintage until it clears up! This has seriously been a crappy, wet week! I fucking got hit by a car at a 4 way stop sign while riding my bike on Thursday! The FUCKING CUNT didn't even have the decency to get out and check it I was okay! She just fucking drove away! Like WTF who does that, SERIOUSLY! Now my knees and shoulders hurt like the dickens. I'm going to find this drugged up River Oaks housewife and hit her with my bike, lol! It just keeps flashing in my head, what if Ephraim was with me?? I would have went to jail that day my friend, FO SHO!!
Anywho, this whole photoshoot was based on boredom! Showing my girl @http://kandeeshop.se/ some love in one of AH-MAZING tee! Everyone in Tejas should have one these. Great sideboob action, flowy, organic cotton and can easily be a shirt or a dress! If you want this top go to http://kandeeshop.se/, RIGHT NOW!
Before I go, THANK YOU for the thousandth time for all your funny comments and emails! They really get my day going. So keep them coming! Rainy day = down time, so send me some links to blogs you would think I would love! I like alot of pictures and wtf style! Also if you have an americana/patriotic outfit, please send me pics! I'm doing a post of the BEST 4th outfits! LOVE YOU!
Virgin

22 comments:

Angela said...

Beautiful shoes <3:)

You have the great blog.;]

alyssa said...

not sure if you have stopped by yet, but you have inspired me to put together two great holiday weekend looks.. check my blog this weekend!!

xo
fickleface.blogspot.com

Copious Couture said...

I love that top... the face on it is awesome!!!! Super cute! Sorry about getting hit by a car that sucks! Once I was in a cab that hit a biker and he wasn't going to stop till I threatening to call the cops if he didn't go back! What if you had been seriously injured! What a bitch!!!! Hope you feel better soon and that your rain goes away!


Carissa
http://copiouscouture.blogspot.com

Ring My Bell said...

LMAO!!!!!! Yeah she sounds like a cunt ;)

leblogdemok said...

Amazing Look Like Usual !!!
xxx

Maggie said...

love your awesomical boots!

Elena S. said...

i love your style girl! you work it so well!
xo
elena
www.fashionisinspiration.com

Emily said...

lusting this entire outfit.. the hat, the t, the tights, and boots. everything. would love you to check out my blog during the rainy weather :)

www.lovelywanderlust.com

Emmekay said...

you're a beautiful girl, look so cute in these pics...
and i really love so much every pieces in your house, look all vintage pieces!

The Influence Of Emmekay

see you soon! ;-D

missmarc said...

cute outfit and I really hope that you feel better! (and find the person who hit you!)

NobodyKnowsMarc said...

love this outfit..!!
join my first GIVEAWAY...!!!
www.nobodyknowsmarc.blogspot.com

The CultureCynic said...

ugh!!! Fuck her right??? Karma will be a meaner bitch to her TRUST. good to know u r ok tho:)

katkas said...

i'm sorry and glad you're ok! that's awful!!
but i love your outfit in these photos. i've been dying for a black crocheted something!

http://pieinmypants.blogspot.com/

Kayraheart.fashion said...

Uhh:( Sad to hear abt ur accident!!! Thank God ur Safe Thought!!
nways u take care..
P.s.. The Tee is definately a must hab for the summer..love the picture on it..It kinda resembles you!!
xoxo

Jenae said...

What an amazing outfit.Your style is always to die for..Seriously.I love the tee.And you pair is with the stockings so well..Get it girl..Keep doing yo thang!!

Xoxo

Michelle Elaine said...

please tell me where you got that fox mask!? and that tank is pretty damn awesome.

KeepItFvncy,
M.E.

VintageVirgin said...

to michelle elaine; i got the fox mask at my favorite costumes store Southern Importers. i believe they have a website. it's the best place to find crazy shit for backgrounds!

The Style Strutter said...

Just stumbled across your blog and I love it:)!! Youve got great style, following you now:)!

Cathy
http://thestylestrutter.blogspot.com
xxx

elizabeth said...

wow. the more i read your blog the more i think that we were seperated at birth. i love that you have more style in your pinky finger than most people. kudos!
check out my blog grrrl!
marmaladeandlint.blogspot.com
xLIZ

Emmekay said...

Can I still send you an American outfit post?
Pls, let me know here or on my blog!

The Influence Of Emmekay

Thanks in advance if I can do it, it's a great opportunity!

SheWearSheShares said...

You make vintage look so RIGHT RIGHT NOW!!! I f-in love it

Zosha said...

I love your style very much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...