Thursday, July 15, 2010

Delightful Dozen


So I recently was asked by this lovely group of style bloggers to join the Delightful Dozen. If you don't know what I'm talking about, you better learn! They're an elite group of 12 bloggers who swap clothes and put their own personal spin on each item. I can't wait to share this experience with you guys. I'm a little in awe and like still can't believe they chose me! Walking around with the Home Alone "ahhhhhhhh" face! I am truly honored that they'll have me though. 
Wanna know more, join us on facebook for daily updates. And for more on the girls, just click the links below!

Love you all,
Virgin


12 comments:

Anthea said...

Congrats! You deserve it. Can't wait to see what you come up with :)

Anthea,
Embracing Style

ShelleyBean XO said...

Thats pretty awesome man! I can't wait to see what you come up with

kenda, personality of meh said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see how you style these ensembles.

the Citizen Rosebud said...

what an awesome addition to an already stylish crew. looking forward to your take on things.

Delightfully Tacky said...

yay! Welcome to the Dozen!

Maria Confer said...

As one newbie of the group to another...Welcome!!! I'm so looking forward to swapping with you!!

XOXO

Maria
Lulu Letty

Alissia et Milia said...

amazing ! what's coming up next? let us now :)
xx

The Blondiii said...

great:)

WildFlower said...

Such a cool idea...can't wait to see what you come up with. You the Queen of personal spin!

♥Lola said...

Congratulations! That's so amazing :) I adore the idea of the delightful dozen, it's such a lovely concept! Just discovered your blog and have added it straight to my google reader :)

Booga said...

Love it, it's like sisterhood of the traveling pants, but more fashionable!

princesspolitico said...

CONGRATULATIONS on being added to the delightful dozen! i know you'll add some unexpected vibrancy to the group :)

xo.
princesspolitico.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...