Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I was going for Blossom but I'm more of a Six!


(everything thrifted from head to toe)
Sunflower playsuit, gladiator platform wedges, vintage polka dot "Blossom" hat, vintage acid wash denim bag, vintage chain belt, round sunnies, vintage necklaces/bangles and Buffalo Exchange rings
So I'm a little sad today! I lost my bfff of 6 1/2 yrs, BOOOOOOO! I haven't talk to or seen him in weeks. At first I thought maybe he needs his space but when he didn't call to wish Ephraim "Happy Birthday". I started to worry. I hope it's not because of my "opinion"of his lifestyle. Personally I think it's GROSS for a 26 yr old, grown ass man, who lives with his parents, to prey on teenage girls! I have a 9 yr old who I'm trying to raise to be a MAN. I don't want my son thinking it's okay to date a 6th grader when he's a senior in high school. I really hope that's not it. Opinions are like assholes, everybody's got one! And that would be just STUPID! I'm one of those people who don't dwell in the past. Once I'm over it, I'm over it! Wish you the best of luck dude! LOVE LIFE!
On a happier note my playsuit is a little ray of sunshine on a cloudy day! When I saw it I was like, TOTALLY Blossom!! Added the signature hat! WOAH! I used to love her quirky hats but Six she had a style of her own. 
 
Yeah she blew Blossom outta the water!! Lol!
So I'm sweating harder than a whore in church these days! Everyday it get's harder and harder to do outside shoots. I have alot going on right now and it's a tad bit stressful. Last thing I need is a heat stroke!! For the 1st time ever, I can't wait til fall/winter. What sucks about Houston is it'll be hot til October!! Yes, short shorts and tank tops but sweaty bike rides, NO THANK YOU! A shower 2-3 times a day, I'LL PASS! My city and I have a love/hate relationship. Hahahaha!
Before I go you know the drill, I LOOOOOOVE YOU, yada yada yada! So grateful to have you, blah blah blah!
Peace, love and vintage,
Virgin

25 comments:

Lady Moriarty said...

I love this romper and i loved "Youth in revolt" too !

See U !

Stacey Kay said...

I love everything about it! As usual.

xoxo
Stacey Kay
"Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration"
www.goodwillhuntingg.com

Rio said...

Oh what?! I definitely just posted pictures of myself in a dress with the exact same print as your romper! Gotta love a bright sunflower print! :)
(http://showersofsunflowers.blogspot.com/)

Booga said...

Blossssssssssssssssom! HAhaha, love it!

Maggie said...

very cute romper. It has to be homemade, because I've seen that print at the fabric store!

You don't need the guy anyway if he doesn't bother to show your son love too! Don't worry bout him! You look good and you'll find someone who deserves you.

Machine Darine said...

WHOOOOOAAAA! I loved Joey! OMG sunflower romper! GIVE IT TO ME! its the kansas state flower and also MY ULTIMATE FAVORITE flower. i love you jess always and forever! answer your phone!

6roove said...

cute romper, adorable look!
love your accessories, beautiful necklace.

kisses!
Watching the waves

fashion lunatic. said...

Your are sooooo beautiful.

ShakespeareShoeEattingMonster said...

Wow. I love how you dress. It's so unique. :)

http://shakespeareshoeeatingmonster.blogspot.com/

Gemma Hayley said...

Love this playsuit so perfect! You look gorgeous as usual.

elizabeth said...

love the romper. i feel you on the hot ass weather. virginia gets so humid you can hardly breathe when you step outside.

**sorry about your friend situation. i've been there before..but sometimes it's just better to part ways. surrounding yourself with healthy, positive people is far more important than keeping a friend around just b/c they've been in your life for so long. **

Julie og Camilla said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!! I would faint if i saw you on the street..

Jessy Mercedes said...

I love ur rings , they r great!

M. said...

great look <3 I seee amazing floral ring ;)

Sjaar said...

you look like a big sunflower! Beautiful. Really girl everything suits you!

Alyssa said...

Wow, I didn't even realize you lived in Houston! I love your outfits. What are your fave thrift stores to shop at??

The CultureCynic said...

Fresh and lovely as always!!

re your friend, at least you said your piece instead of pretending to be ok with his choices...thats all you can really do....alot of ppl don't even get that much from their friends.

stay fabulous and cool in this heat! i kno how you feel:)

Materials and Methods said...

you're sooo tatted that bomb for you girl! plus i'm a vintage junkie so i really think your looks are the shit lol. k bye

HOOKED said...

i love your dress and your sunglasses

this-is-hooked.blogspot.com

peace x

Maruschka said...

Check out my first GIVE AWAY at www.girlmeetsaccessories.blogspot.com

BuenoBueno said...

man six could talk so fast!!!!
xo
b

Chandler said...

Lovely outfit!

xoxo
Chandler

Sarah said...

Love this outfit and your optimism. Be strong beautiful lady. Your blog and your style is just wonderful.
^-^

MariloƩ said...

your outfit looks so good like the pattern of your jumpsuit!
X
Marina of http://blog--gossip.blogspot.com/

Ninjagaiden78 said...

I like your use of bracelets and bangels.

windowshop78.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...