Friday, July 30, 2010

ICONIC



(everything thrifted from head to toe)
vintage B&W stripe silk blouse, vintage buttery leather hot pants, vintage patent leather circle belt, old F21 B&W platform wedges, black straw boater hat, oversized specs, vintage spectacles necklace and Buffalo Exchange rings
 It's a no-brainer that I LOOOOOOVE my legs and butt! I like to spend most of my time half naked. It fucking hot in Texas!! So when I found leather hot pants, I thought the world had come to an end! I love the sneak peek high siding, like "Is that her ass?" or "Is that a butt cheek?" Since I'm wearing leather hoe shorts I thought I'd class it up with a nice blouse! It's simple B&W but I love the detailing of the buttons and sailor collar. And it has the PERFECT slouch too! So I thought "why not OD on B&W??" and added my old F21 wedges. Nothing goes with B&W like vintage Chanel so I bust out my homie Double C's! Hat me. DONE!
I was on Nasty GAL's blog and I'm obsessed with their Vintage Musing! So all day yesterday I was just looking through my stuff and online for who are my favorites. I have 20 but I displayed my Top 2, Twiggy and Peggy Moffitt! Same era, same haircut but 2 totally different ICONS! When I was little this is who I wanted to be. A mod girl on a Vespa/model, lol! I love beauty plus over the top clothes! So these 2 ladies have alot to do with the start of my VINTAGE CRAZINESS!! What are some of your favorite style icons??
Before I go one of my blogger buddies, Chomy, left the sweetest comment on my last post! That is so true about me. I really feel like I have split personalities from all eras when I'm getting dress! So it hard to clarify or put me in a certain catergory. I have tattoos so people think I'm goth but I'm wearing a rainbow dress, LOL!! So it's nice to know other people get it, SUCCESS!!
LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLL,
Virgin

29 comments:

jujmo said...

this outfit is cute!

BaCreando said...

Hiiii...
i like your blog , your short and I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR SMALL CHANEL VINTAGE BAG !!!!
beautifulllllllllll !!!
Oh I forgot .... I will speak soon on my blog of your sales page if you want to live .... Follow me!

http://ilovetheshoppingonline.blogspot.com/

Henry said...

love that little Chanel purse!!=D

missmarc said...

hey you look hot! this is so cute! i hope that you know that you're on Nasty Gal's blog!:

http://blog.shopnastygal.com/2010/07/30/pack-a-picnic/

LumpexoHoliczka said...

you looks stunning!




xoxoxo

VintageVirgin said...

missmarc: hahahaha, i didn't know that! i guess didn't check today! THANK YOU!!

Zoe_Flood said...

i looove all of this, this outfit is so so chic, you pull off B&W so well. and i love shorts like that where you can kind of see your booty ;] and blouses that are so frilly and lightweight and classy.

another fine outfit ;]

Eda ♥ said...

The way you wrote this post made me smile, honesty about what you love the most about yourself. You're definitly a hat lady my dear, lovely style and you rock vintage especially those CCs x

*following you flower*

Eda x

candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.blogspot.com

Maggie said...

Yes! It's been so hot lately in Texas! Those shorts are adorable and one of the few leather things you could get away with in a Texas summer!

Jess Loves Fred said...

YOU. ARE. ALWAYS. PERFECT.

Christina of Profresh Style said...

you seriously are the vintage god. i heart every look you put together! completely astounds me how you collect such amazing pieces. Totally love.

xx,
Christina
www.profreshstyle.com

iva said...

love that shorts! and a t-shirt as well! ;)

Eden said...

Love that outfit!

Michelle Elaine said...

great shorts & purse!

KeepItFvncy,
M.E.

Apeshite said...

Uh, you're beautiful.

Stacey Kay said...

I'm always amazed but yet never surprised at how original and creative you manage to look in each post! Keep em comin!

xoxo
Stacey Kay
"Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration"
www.goodwillhuntingg.com

Emily said...

lust lust lusting that scarf and bag! the whole outfit looks g o r g e o u s!

www.lovelywanderlust.com

M. said...

i love that <3
I see the sea of shoes behind you, eh...

fashionisfueledbyobsession said...

amazing as usual!
i received my purchases! love them all! thanku!
have already done a post on one of the items

xxx

MissZuri said...

1this outfit is BADASS!!!!
u def cleaned it up nicely! im such a fan....





come check out my new fashion blog comment& follow...xxxxo.
SweetDreamzxBeautifulNightmares

Jenae said...

Your body shape is so beautiful and your skin looks so flawless.Your gorgeous girl..That outfit on you is KILLER..The hot pants paired with the perfect sailor blouse and rimmed black glasses..ABSOLUTE PERFECTION..Your style is always going to be an inspiration to me..Keep on inspiring and having such a fantastic,stylish,and very creative blog!!

Xoxo

mary_ronaldo said...

great outfit! looove ur pants!

http://in7thheavenwithmarc.blogspot.com/

Meg! said...

That blouse freaking ROCKS.

Wild Flower said...

I really love the black/white combo on you! And hell yeh you have the most amazing pair of legs!! I am in awe of all those hats in the background of the last shot too, So inspired by you!

jade said...

those shorts are HOT! amazing find. just come across your blog from chictopia. such great style, look forward to reading more.

jade
www.champagnefromapapercup.com

chloe said...

GIRL where'd you get such hot legs?
rad as always
x

Chomy said...

Black and White done with just enough Finesse to make this look 'Instant Epic'. Brilliant Execution!!!

S.Ella said...

I'm not jealous of your legs. I'm not jealous of your legs. I'm not jealous of your legs. lol
strutt mode

scarlet said...

you're too badass for my own good. im also in texas..and it is way hot. as are those leather shorts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...