Tuesday, July 6, 2010

LIQUOR IS QUICKER


pictures by Ephraim
(everything thrifted from head to toe except F21 dress)
DIY Forever 21 sheer dots dress w/matching DIY bow, vintage B&W oxford lace-ups, vintage patent leather clock purse, vintage checkerboard cateye sunnies, vintage patent leather circle belt, vintage/F21 necklaces, vintage bangles and Buffalo Exchange rings
Sorry for the SHITLOAD of pictures!! Ephraim's just so good it's hard to downsize, lol! How was everyone 4th? I actually enjoyed myself this year. I went out with guns blazin'!! Rooftop party and fireworks show w/ Brooke, Yuki and J.J, YAAAAAAY!
Now the next best thing to vintage/thrift store is sale at Forever 21! This stuff is like 5 bucks and they still have your size. The downside to it is you may not like the fit or style. This dress was a boatneck ruffle top dress. I made it into a one shoulder by wearing it off one shoulder and sewn up the armhole! It also had a weird dropwaist belt so I ripped it off and made it a headband. I'll DIE without something around or on my head, lol! Clockie, oxfords, checkers, red lips, shitload of jewelry and King Cole. This location matched my CLASSIC TRASHY dress perfectly!! GO EPHRAIM!!
Post office, bike rides and online interviews for me today! Much LOVE to all my fans of this blog! You, Ephraim and Joel keep me going everyday!! I get a breathe of fresh air from all the POSITIVE feedback! And smiles! And giggles! LOL! I can't believe I've received over a 100,000 hits since June! Whoa that's cra cra, WOW and THANK YOU!!
xoxo Virgin

27 comments:

Saffy said...

Ahhh this is fab! i love finding something not so perfect and then making it your own. you a girl after my own heart :) xx

Lady Moriarty said...

I love this bag soooo much !

And the shoes are great too !

Your style is so inspiring

See U !

Maggie said...

very cute especially with your hair up!

Jenni said...

I love the dress and the setting! Such great pictures. Love the glasses, too!

Jenae said...

Wow..Your style is always amazing..Especially how you put all your vintage pieces beautiful and stylishly together..Go go girl!!

Xoxo

LaurenSchoon said...

I love that dress!!
http://champagneandmarshmallows.blogspot.com/

EsseEmme said...

b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l !
xoxo from Milan

Hilla said...

I can't say anything else than I love your style!! It's so awesome and inspiring :)

Eda ♥ said...

Darling, your style is a taste fabulous-ness ♥

Eda ♥

candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.blogspot.com

Insomnia said...

Loving the location, it's so American!
Your outfits really rock hard!

Celine said...

Way to work the sheer out!!!!
www.thewardrobediaries.com

Jazzi McG said...

that bag is so amazing!

Eli said...

super sexy mama!

Mel O said...

Oh my god!! Your bag..! It's wonderful!

Maria João de Perestrello said...

enjoyed a lot!

labelleepoqueofattitude.blogspot.com

Zuzolińska said...

Oh my God, this bag is awsome! And you look like movie star!

Fabiola "Fab" said...

you rock! ;)

Missy Cheeks said...

Funky dress..i like it!!

dayna stephanie said...

now youuuu are amaaaaazing!! you have such a fresh & original style. i love it. those sunnies & that clock bag, are just too cute.
xx

forever said...

Wow what a nice style.. very original! love the necklaces and the bangles.
just found your blog..and i like it..became a follower.
peace & love
www.foreverboho.com

Luísa Lión said...

WOW! Great Pictures and perfect Location!! And I just L-O-V-E your accessories!!

xoxo,
Luísa

www.fashionshowsat.blogspot.com

missmarc said...

love this outfit and that bag is to die for

sarah leigh said...

Love this shoot Virgin!

And happy birthday to your son, hope you all have a great day!

Looking forward to receiving the interview and seeing more of your awesome clothes! xx

Red Mera Vintage said...

What an incredible bag!!!!
x

Christielove said...

cute dress

RhapsoDY said...

That BAG! I DIE!

isis said...

that clock bag, sweeeeet. girl you have the most amazing shit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...