Saturday, July 24, 2010

Ride the CRUCIFIX...


(everything thrifted from head to toe except We <3 Colors socks and Seychelle booties)
vintage ruffle silk bubble blouse, vintage denim shorties, vintage chain belt, DIY vintage snakeskin duffle drawstring bag, DIY leopard headwrap, vintage round Lennon sunnies, Seychelle Bismuth booties, grey We <3 Colors socks, vintage necklace/bangles and Buffalo Exchange rings
Hot fun in the Summertime!! At first I was going to do a quick shoot outside. Then I realized I'm wearing a fucking long sleeve silk blouse! Instant pit stains, BLAH! So another around the house shoot.
My lastest OBSESSION, the Seinfeld pirate shirt/Prince ruffle blouse!!  I'm in LOOOOOVE with a lot of volume on top. Also a great disguise for NO BOOBS! Denim shorties are a must have for Houston weather. As tiny as possible, like daisy dukes! Hehe! I'm soooo into lace-up booties. Got these from Seychelles, THANK YOU! A little bootie never hurts, lol!!
Right now the 90s seem to be running my wardrobe! I guess it's my comfort zone, ahhhhhh! Idk. I really need to go shopping. I know they miss me at all my favorite shops. I'm the crazy lady you hate with a basket stacked higher than her head and still trying to see things in the case while I'm checking out! Yep, that's me. Sometimes I go back the next day cause I didn't get to look at everything. Maybe I miss something, who knows, lol!
YAY, got my first item for the Delightful Dozen swap!! Going to be working on that and with some other AWESOME clothing companies! So busy, busy, busy for the next week. It's easier to do pictures but harder for me to sit down and answer questions. I literally fall asleep every time I try to answer questions. It's not that I'm bored I'm just never on the computer for long periods of time. I loose my focus like that! I'm getting drowsy right now from writing! So sorry if anyone feels neglected. Maybe I should just do a Q&A myself? I was supposed to do one months ago but it's kinda weird asking yourself questions. I'm going to look into that.
Before I go, gotta say HEEEEY to all the newbies!! What took you soooo long, lol! As you will learn I LOVE all my followers! They're the BEST in the world actually!! Just know you can talk to me, I'm a normal person just like everyone else. None of this shit is going to my head, NO WORRIES!
Peace, love and vintage,
Virgin

25 comments:

chloe said...

i love love love this look. everything about it is perfect. the shoes, the blouse, the jean shorts, the cross. girl you look amazing.
we have so many similar ruffle-y blouses and cute vintage levi cut offs in the vintage store- check it out, i think you'd like it. from one vintage lover to another ;)
ps. following you !! xox

vintage store:

http://www.naughtymess.etsy.com

xoxo Kellz* said...

love ure look n ure hair .....it totally rocks

watchingtheimages said...

The shoes! *bounces*

Eden said...

Love the look!

naomi said...

your sink is amazing. and those shoes are pretty good too!

naomi.

Nish Gibson said...

That blouse is amazing. And oh how I love leopard.

Jessy Mercedes said...

Wow thats my favourite outfit of u! i love ur shoes they r awesome and ur jeans shorts!

the Citizen Rosebud said...

Are you a stylist or were you one is a past life. I love how you can rock vintage clothing without looking the least bit dated. You are lovely, a freshly cut rose and icon of coolness, lady. The leopard print turban, the bangles, the grey socks with tan shoes just put a great outfit into the fantastic catagory. -Bella Q
http://www.thecitizenrosebud.com

Martha said...

Love how you can make ruffles look so edgy. Everytime I look at ruffles I just think ugh overly girly but definitely not with this outfit! Hmmm I might try myself :)
Really love this outfit, that blouse is beautiful and I like your shoes too.
<3

BRIANA said...

i love your blouse and shoes!!

xx
www.brianathismoment.com

Clara said...

Love this! Spesh the bag and sunnies.

nikky said...

the white top is lovely.

M. said...

nice shoes, i like it!! and all outfit ;)

Booga said...

Can't wait to see your first dozen inspired shoot!

nynga said...

those shades! i saw similar ones at the thrift store the other day!! they looks great on you as does the rest of the outfit.

Madmoiselle said...

your shoes are absolutely amazing! love your head band :)
have a nice sunday! :)

PipsyPops said...

I love that leopard headwrap!
you say it's DIY, you gotta do a tutorial on how to make it!
xoxo

elina. said...

very pretty shoes.

Miss Zuri said...

i loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this look! amazing.






come check out my new fashion blog & follow...xxxxo.
SweetDreamzxBeautifulNightmares

Christina of Profresh Style said...

you've definitely channeled the 90's in this look and i'm loving it. You always make simple pieces look extravegant<3. work it mama.

xx,
Christina

Maggie said...

love the glasses with the headband!

katkas said...

love the blouse! your blog is amazing!


http://pieinmypants.blogspot.com/

Vulnerable said...

wow the shoes , you never have an unoriginal outfit
very impressive blog !

Stacey Kay said...

OMG I love it! Your style is fANtastic! I love that necklace!

xoxo
Stacey Kay
"Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration"
www.goodwillhuntingg.com

isis said...

i love your style girl. i'm the same way about thrift stores, i have to spend hours looking at everything just in case i miss something, haha.
i love the pirate shirt Seinfeld thing! its always a great thing to draw inspiration from unexpected sources.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...