Friday, July 16, 2010

SUNNY DAZE

(everything thrifted from head to toe except ModCloth romper)
ModCloth Know -How Romper in Grace, vintage big bow flapper hat, vintage oversized sunnies, old B&W F21 platform wedges, vintage gold chain doctor's bag, vintage necklace/bangles and wine colored socks
WOAH dude it's hot as FUUUUUUUCK! You can see me melt away as you scroll down! These were a little hard to shoot because of all the sun, boooooooooo! Plus the construction workers. There's literally a guy standing within 2 ft of me, just talking the day away like I'm not taking pictures! WHY ME?? WTF!!
Okay back to my outfit. When I saw this romper I was like "holy Spicolli, Mary and Joseph I have the PERFECT bag for this!" I love the Victorian feel of it, so I felt my vintage 1900-esque
doctor's bag made a good husband! Now does my hat and sunnies make you think of Johnny Depp in "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas"? Hahahahaha!! Shoes I found at Forever 21 yeeeeeeeaaaars ago and  still wearing them til this day. All together a great marriage.
I've been sooooo busy lately being supermom/blogger! I am so thankful for all the opportunities coming my way. If you're worried I'm going to become some "free shit spokesperson"! PLEASE! I looooove my clothes and they are a part of me. I'm NEVER EVER going to turn my back on who I am. That's why I like working with vintage companies. If you're a vintage clothing company and you want to work with me. Email me at vintagevirginblog@gmail.com. Hurry before I fill up my dancing card, lol!
Can't forget my followers, LOOOOOVE YOU! You guys are the best in the world. I don't know if I can thank you enough. But THANK YOU, haha!
Peace, love and vintage,
Virgin

Want my romper? Click here!

19 comments:

Mark Mullins said...

The whole look is brilliant and most importantly effert-less but that bag WOW :D

Jenni said...

I love the romper, and the doctor's bag is amazing! I love it!

Copious Couture said...

I LOVE your romper!!!! I am addicted to them right now... they are my go to summer uniform! I am defiantly heading over to modcloth to check this one out!! Have a great weekend... and try to stay cool!


Carissa
http://copiouscouture.blogspot.com

DearBeatrice said...

The romper is so cute! I love your style ^_^

Maggie said...

I love the whole look, especially the cloche! :)

Rheanne said...

YOU HAVE THE BEST OUTFITS EVER ♥ IM ALSO IN LOVE WITH YOUR TATTOOS ♥

http://rheanne-thegirlinnottingham.blogspot.com/
^^please follow

Love,x

BRIANA said...

the romper is so cute!!

stop by please?
www.brianathismoment.com

BGATL said...

You just look sooo adorable!Everything, the purse the neckace, is just too cute!

Celine said...

Whoa girlie working that romper! You should check out the vintage Missoni I wore on my blog recently, I think you'd dig it :)
www.thewardrobediaries.com

Booga said...

Kinda wish you had a shot of the construction creeper lurking in the background. Those shots always crack me up.

The red socks add a delightful dimension. Excellent!

Tunggalkarsa said...

I'm feeling summer breeze now miss. Ouch' the doctor's bag is superb!!

.Alyspank said...

omfg cute! That's got to be the most adorable romper I've ever seen in my life.

-Weezy from http://beautysimplistic.blogspot.com

Meg said...

That romper is so dang cute!

Martha said...

The look is in perfect harmony. Love it! I would list the things that are my favourites but it's practically the whole outfit. <3

freedownloadfont said...

nice dress! looks vintage.

Chioma said...

love the romper!! and the shoes are great!!
check out my blog< http://chiomalynn.blogspot.com/

Ragini said...

wow, would you believe it - i have the exact same playsuit but it's from miss selfridge. i love how you accessorized it!

http://curiousfancy.com/

princesspolitico said...

aahh! love love love that romper! how cute?! i cannot believe how awkward i can be whilst taking pictures - a guy was chatting you up? grossssss...

xo.
princesspolitico.blogspot.com

Anthea said...

Gorgeous outfit. I love the doctor's bag.

Anthea,
Embracing Style

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...