Monday, July 26, 2010

what goes up must come DOWN

in a different lighting
(everything thrifted from head to toe)
vintage ruffle silk Prince blouse, vintage hi waist floral cooley shorts, vintage pink floppy hat, vintage 2-tone pink white cutout oxfords, vintage pink skinny belt, vintage egg leather backpack purse, oversized cateye sunnies, vintage bangles/necklaces and Buffalo Exchange rings
It must be a cold day in hell cause I'm wearing the Seinfeld Prince blouse, AGAIN! I couldn't help it, I LOVE IT! And there's a first time for everything.
It's so HOOOOOT you can see the humidity in my pics! I tried to get some good shots but gave up real quick!! I promise BETTER quality next time.
Now my whole outfit started with my shoes. I mean how could they not, they're FRICKIN' AH-MAZING! I seem to be loving pinks and girly stuff (SHUTTER)!! I think I'm borderline crazy cause I'm pretty sure I'll be in love with something else next week, lol. 
 Latest OBSESSION: floppy hats! Who would have thunk it? I really thought J. Lo made me HATE them for sure but I guess I'm eating my words, YUM!! It's like a crochet dress best friend!! TOTALLY HIPPIE but for this outfit it's more country club, lol! So meet me in the Hampton, TRICK, for tea and crumpits, hahahaha!
Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend? My was uneventful, crappy Netflix movies, Degrassi and Ephraim's mouth! Wow, the questions this boy ask, seriously! Talked my face off!!
Before I go gotta give my usual HUGS to my peeps. Thank you for being there, online, with your super happy comments that make me smile like this :D!
Love,
Virgin

39 comments:

Francheska said...

This is just incredible tip to toe!!! I cant get enough of your outfits!!!!!xx

Copious Couture said...

I love this outfit... you look like your ready for tea! hehe it's very adorable and super feminine! Love it!



Carissa
http://copiouscouture.blogspot.com

Aisa.Pax.Paking.Paxie said...

this is sooooo chic!=) I love everything. love the pale colors and the hat!:) You've done it again missy!:)

Love, Paxie
http://ipaxme.blogspot.com

missmarc said...

LOVE this outfit so much. makes me wish it was spring instead of summer. you look fabulous :)

Miss Zuri said...

adorable....this look is fab from head to toe!!!





come check out my new fashion blog & follow...xxxxo.
SweetDreamzxBeautifulNightmares

Booga said...

A spot of tea?

Anna G said...

haha, Seinfeld top. That's quite charming reference to your outfit. I really love the shoes also. It was one of the first things I notice.

alyssa said...

SUPER CUTE and GIRLIE!! You are so multi-dimensional

<3

xo

costra y ampolla said...

Liked the first lightning better!!!

You have an amazing style!!!

www.costrayampolla.blogspot.com

Lady Moriarty said...

OMG I love all these pastel colours ! And the ruffle blouse is lovely !

See U !

mickeyi'm said...

i truly love these photos of you. You look so gorgeous!!!!
My favorite piece is the shoes i want them so bad.

-mickeyi'm

coy colleen said...

such a cute outfit - the hat to top it off makes it even cuter!

Stacey Kay said...

YOU ARE MY BIGGEST INSPIRATION! I LOVE YOUR STYLE!

xoxo
Stacey Kay
"Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration"
www.goodwillhuntingg.com

Jessica Nascimento said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
fashion lunatic. said...

Your Outfit ist very beautiful and cute.
The hut is most beautiful.

Spela said...

love it!

love the blog!

come by and follow back ;)
http://spela-digitaltraveler.blogspot.com/

Léonie Mizée said...

Really really nice these pastel colors on your skin!! One of your favorite outfits!

Eden said...

Too much pink for me but you look really cute and romantic:)

{ I V Y } said...

you're blog's wonderful!
i love the shorts. :D

BRIANA said...

love your top and shorts! incredible stye as always

xx
www.brianathismoment.com
check it out/follow?

Camilla said...

cute shoes.

INTOTHEFOLDFASHION.BLOGSPOT.COM

Vulnerable said...

very girlie and lovely - the shorts are incredible !

www.being-vulnerable.blogspot.com

The CultureCynic said...

my motto...if you love something...wear it till it falls apart !! u look so proper and stylish and that hat....?? i want them on my head this very second

Martha said...

Oh wow! I love this!!
The shorts are gorgeous and the top well I've already told you how much I love that :')
<3

Saffy said...

Absolutely brilliant. im a huuuuuge fan of floppy hats :D must say im jealous of yours aha. love your style so much as always xx

sinandstarlight said...

cute outfit!

Kingdom by the Sea said...

I love this outfit! The floral shorts, the ruffle blouse and the hat work so well together. wonderful.

http://lossobrantes.typepad.com/los-sobrantes/

explicit.rex said...

you've got such great jewelry!

Celine said...

You have the most amazing thrift store luck! Send some of that vintage karma my way!!!! Great outfit :)
www.thewardrobediaries.com

Maggie said...

lovin the floppy hat look!

SheWearSheShares said...

just incredible. Especially those thrifted shorts. You find the best pieces!

Justice Pirate said...

This is quite lovely!

Anna said...

This outfit is beautiful! The colors flow so well together and look great on you!

Chandler said...

Not only do you have the best style, but it also looks like you have the perfect skin! No blemishes at all or anything! so jealous

xox
Chandler
www.chandlersfreshstart.com

grace said...

i looooooove your shorts. i used to have a blouse like that when i was 8 years old...and i really want it back...

Megan said...

Those shorts are perfection. Great find!

Xoxo,
Megan
http://anotherzoeday.blogspot.com

samantha said...

a m a z i n g <3

duckalicious said...

that blouse is plain gorgeous!

valncami said...

OH my GOD I LOVE that blouse! I have been looking for one like that. I totally understand why you love it so much.

XX
abutterflybyday.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...