Sunday, August 15, 2010

GOTHIC HIPPIE



(everything thrifted from head to toe)
vintage black crochet minidress, vintage DIY turban wrap, vintage DIY drawstring snakeskin purse, vintage suede harness buckle ankle booties, vintage round Lennon Ozzy sunnies, basic black nylons, Forever21 multi-chain cross necklace, vintage oversized cross necklaces, F21 LOVE ring and Buffalo Exchange rings
Awwwwwww SHIT, looks who's feeling better!! No more sounding like a pug with asthma, lol! I'm back and ready to take on the outside world again. Then I realized how FUCKIN' HOT it was and did a 360!
What I want to wear right now is not appropriate for Texas weather. I want corduroy bellbottoms, suede fringe jackets, long sleeve sheer blouses and heavy crochet dresses/tops but can I wear it, FUCK NO!! It's not going to cool down til mid-November, SERIOUSLY! Last year I was able to get in the pool for Thanksgiving holiday. WHAAAAT!!! I honestly think we don't have a Fall season here. Just Spring, a looooong Summer and Winter, WEIRD!!
So my lastest OBSESSION: Crochet EVERYTHING!! I'm DIE like every time I find a new piece! I want CROCHET dresses, slouchy tops, bellbottom pants, shorts and rompers, WOOOOOO! I found a pair of crochet bells on etsy the other day and almost slit my wrist cause I couldn't have them! IT'S THAT SERIOUS PEOPLE!! Like am I going to have to learn how to knit?? That's what I get for being SOOOOO STONED in Home Economics class! I could have fucking learned something, hahahaha!!
Anywho, I absolutely LOOOOOVE YOU ALL! Thank you soooo much for all the love! I love each and every sweet comment, hilarious emails and Facebook funnies! You guy honestly make my day!
Kisses bitches,
Virgin

28 comments:

mickeyi'm said...

Yes!!! i think im the first to comment lol.... Dude i love the photos 4 this one. their so cute. the last few was my favorite.
I have some fam who live in Dallas && my bestie'x father lives there too but i 4got with part [i think Houston] Anywhooers, she said it be blazing down there. I can't believe yall don't have fall that's light another spring.
Anywhooers can't wait till your next post.

-mickeyi'm ;)

Lady Moriarty said...

I love the shoes, these are the kind of shoes i'd love to find !

See U !

Tayler said...

Love these pictures so cool! you always have the best accessories! :)

www.bighairandbikinis.blogspot.com/

Meg! said...

Oh my god your shoes are the BEST!

isis said...

awesome crochet dress and head wrap!!!

natale eve said...

The dress is amazing and you've accessorized it perfectly. Love the style

Booga said...

Love that bag!

iva said...

great great great shoes!

Ruby said...

it's all about the shoes, the bag and the daisy ring for me, but the whole thing is so right, I feel redundant on your page because you always get it so right, i'm gonna have to do a whole post about just you today...
RUBY

Debora said...

OMG this outfit's so gorgeous !!! I love so much your style, you're one of my favourite fashion blogger ever :)

Love love love love your style !

kiss

enjoy TokyoBlondes vintage bag giveaway :
http://tokyoblondes.blogspot.com/2010/08/giveaway-vintage-bag.html

SHANDRINA said...

I love the LOVE-Ring! And the other rings! And everything else too!!! I love the photo where you crouch and look down - the green leaves and all the accessories look so gorgeous on it!

much LOVE!

theheartofshandrina.blogspot.com

Tegan said...

those are the coolest shoes on the effing planet...

http://t-jan.blogspot.com/

F. said...

OH MY GOD! ME TOO!
i went to goodwill and almost EVERYTHING was crocheted
crocheted tank, crocheted cropped thingy, crocheted long sleeve black shirt BAH CROCHET CRAZY
therefore I LOVE YER DRESS!!

that is all.

bravegrrl said...

love it! and yes, i want to be wearing cord bells too! fall weather will be here sooner than later here in cali so i'm enjoying the end of summer...

xo

BuenoBueno said...

girl you cra cra and i love it!
xo
brandi

Maggie said...

cute little shoes there

{ I V Y } said...

rock chic, boho hippie <3
i love it!
great sunnies and shoes. mm.

Violetta E. said...

great !

Anonymous said...

Girl you have the SICKEST body! Love everything!

Wild Flower said...

What a massive amazing collection of vintage shoes you have! LOVE the crochet black with brown/gold combo. I am hella jealous of your summary surroundings. Its frikkin cold as here in Aussie right now!! You look gorg with round glasses too I have to say. MAd love x

Indie Queen said...

omg ur fucking awesome..thank you for bombarding with us color and craziness xoxo indie queen

iqvintage.blogspot.com

Audrey_ said...

Love your style!

Stephanie said...

Hi there!
Juste discovered you blog from Loobook.nu...
OMG! Love it!!!
Your look is just stunning girl!
xoxo
Stéphanie

http://stephanieblogmode.blogspot.com

NobodyKnowsMarc said...

you look great!
www.nobodyknowsmarc.blogspot.com

Nádia said...

Loving that vibe!!!

http://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/

Shannon said...

git it girl.

and no you're not going to learn how to knit, you're going to learn how to crochet.

practice practice and you'll be the happiest hooker in the lone star state

Devan said...

I LOVE the fact that you do red lips on the regular. We look to be about the same complexion but for some reason I look a hot mess is red lipstick...oh well, work them red lips girl!

And of course, awesome blog :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU!!!! I WANT ALL OF YOU CLOTHES! YOU ARE SO COOL!!!!!!!!

excuase me for that wierdness, i just have to write what i think! kisses kisses hugs love love xoxox to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...