Monday, September 20, 2010

BOWS before HOES!

Idee Geniale ModCloth bow skirt, vintage sheer lace bodysuit, vintage black mesh floppy hat, vintage patchwork leather backpack purse, old B&W F21 wedge platforms, We Love Colors thigh highs, vintage cross necklaces, vintage bangles, oversized cateye sunnies and B.E. rings
I've been WAAAAAY overdue for a Delightful Dozen post! So I had to bust out 2 for that ass!! As someone who takes outfit pics every other day. It's sometimes hard to pick the order your outfits will post. Cause somedays you get that OMFG shoot that tops all the others and it's next even though you have like 8 other outfits already. (I think I said outfit and post like 20 times, lol!)You just keep pushing them back and before you know it a month has pass. Ahhhh the life of a style/fashion blogger!! It's like oh my gosh sooooo hard!! Hahahaha!
I'm finally adjusting to being sexless and lonely for 5 weeks! All you need is a daily routine and time just flies by. Thank Satan for dumbass reality shows and Maury! Can't go wrong with trashy TV and baby daddy drama!! So whenever you feel your life sucks just turn it on Steve Wilko and BAM instant confidence cause you have teeth! 
Before I go I wanna show some LOVE to everyone out there who still got my back. I may have fallen off in the past 2 weeks but your words of encouragement definitely lifted me back up!! I'm back just gotta get it back, if that makes any sense!!
JOEL I LOOOOOVE YOOOOOOU!
Virgin

18 comments:

BGATL said...

This outfit is just TOO ADORABLE!

Anonymous said...

You are so inspiring! I love your style and how you combine everything together into such awesome outfits. I'm just wondering, how do you decide what to wear? do you just randomly pick out something or is there a lot of thought behind the outfits? :)

Gracie said...

Coooool you look amazing! I wish I could pull that sort of look off!

melina bee said...

adorable skirt. I would love lace top like that

Akire said...

i really like your skirt and the sunglasses, the hat is so cool :)

erika from:
www.akireisthinking.blogspot.com

Simoelles said...

I love your outfit !! Amazing and beautiful photos ! :)

xx

lolo dahling said...

BOWS!! I just picked up a vintage 40's style dress with bows on it!! Let's start this trend! haha! xo

http://www.lolodahling.com

Jazmin said...

Love your style!! Regards from Finland =)

http://in-my-boulevard.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I love this outfit it's so cute. But the thing I love most are your comments there too funny

notsoChiara said...

Really lovely oufit

and the tattoos are stunning....

have a great day!!
C:
http://moneygonefor.blogspot.com/

bravegrrl said...

love your skirt! such a rockN outfit!

kirstyb said...

love this - great colours and the hat is fab x

Tamara said...

Adorable outfit!!

Maggie said...

i LOVE that skirt! :) Love little prints like that.

CMA said...

loving the photos, good inspiration!
thanks for sharing as always
i'll be back to see more from you
come visit COSMICaroline!

-COSMICaroline
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

weasel said...

You look so feminine and sweet here, I love it!

Ruby said...

Classic virgin, lov.in.it.guuuuuurl

Berglind said...

Good lord girl, you are so cool!!
Love from Iceland
Berglind

rambleonblues.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...