Friday, September 3, 2010

So long SUMMER!!

(everything thrifted from head to toe except tee)
vintage Michael Jackson concert tee, vintage floral hot pants, DIY lace headwrap, vintage cross necklaces/bangles, black scrunchy sicks, gladiator platform wedges and Buff Ex rings
You can say I LOVE my ass and legs!! And apparently these shorts do too, lol!!
So it's still is hot as fuck during the day in Texas but mornings and late night AH-MAZING! Ahhhh that morning bike ride to school is my favorite time of the day. Nice and breezy then peace and quiet til 3pm!! That's what dreams are made of.
Well since it's starting to cool down, I'm pretty sure this will be my last Summer outfit. I'm soooooo over it! My last shopping trips has consist of Fall shit! Crochet sweater dresses, bells, lace anything, riding pants, slouchy blouses and nylons. So peace out Summer it's time for me to put some clothes on.
So I've been working extra hard trying to get as many outfits in before Joel leaves. Since he will have the laptop(boooooooooo)I won't have access to Picasa to edit my pics. Don't worry I will still be posting outfits!! I'm just letting you know if things slow down for me, this is the reason why. 
I think once Joel is gone I'll been that ole Virgin again! It's just hard to be witty and all heys and hi when the love of your life who you hang out with like everyday is leaving for a month! :( HEARTBROKEN but distance makes the heart grow fonder of some shit like that!!
I love you all and super excited about all my new readers!! You guys truly build me up as a person and keep me going! Newbies also mean I get to discover new blogs, YAAAAAAY!!
Kisses,
Virgin

26 comments:

Heather Kathleen Rudd said...

love your blog!! :) you get the best clothes
hevs xx

Charlotte said...

Hey I absolutely love your blog, youre like a supermodel, but better dressed ha! So jealous of everything you wear...is your ShopVintageVirgin store still going? I really loved a pair of your shorts and tried to email you about it to shopvintagevirgin@gmail.com but I'm not sure if it worked, sorry to bother you, I'm just obsessed with those shorts now :D Adore your tattoos aswell btw, I'm so glad I found your blog, you and your style seem so much more individual and distinctive than any of the other millions I've found so far XXX

Diana said...

OMG. I love it. You have such a great style :)
www.dianas-fashion.blogspot.com
would be happpy if you'd visit me :)

Eden said...

Cute outfit:)))

Booga said...

<3 the shorts.

onasty said...

lovely as usual

http://onasty.tumblr.com/

sian l-b said...

too right, i'd love my ass and legs if they looked like yours! haha. love the shorts and that bag is hella cool xx

www.shutterbug-z.blogspot.com

Robyn Meagher said...

Your photographs are amazing. I love them. You make everything look so great. I love this outfit.

Maggie said...

yay to michael! Also: I LOVE your purse!

Allegra said...

super cool!! love your accessories! also, your header is amazing!!

Martha said...

Love love love this outfit! Those shorts are amazing!!!
<3

NĂ¡dia said...

Such a cool look! Looks so fun! :)

http://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/

Henriette said...

Cool outfit, here in germany there aren't so much girls like you who just wear clothes they want to wear. and it is sooo cold here. ;D

Debora said...

gorgeous outfit girl !!! It's really amazing

The t-shirt hit me a lot *_* it's really cool.
kiss

www.tokyoblondes.blogspot.com

Lola said...

wow, what an outfit, so full of attitude!


http://personalcircus.blogspot.com/

sojourned in style said...

you have incredible style!! such a cool mix!!

sojournedinstyle.blogspot.com

mara said...

hun your colours are popping! and i love how the front porch is your catwalk!

kisses from the philippines xxx

http://amaturecouture.com/

Anonymous said...

I adore those shorts and the t-shirt but I have to admit your ass is certainly my favourite part of this outfit. I just wish my legs looked half as good, your definitely one of the best dressed bloger out there.

Machine Darine said...

Awww Jess Joel's gone? Damn! Well that means you can call me since you never answer when I call you! I can't wait to see your fall looks! I'm trying to keep up with the blogging but this week is gonna be INSANE! Im working some events for Fashion Week and doing a photoshoot! GOD I miss you! We'd kill it if you were here!

LOTSA LOVE
MachineDarine

http://machinedarine.blogspot.com/

Emily and Abigail said...

lusting this outfit!! esp the headband and wedges! Distance sucks, but time flies when you shop.. lol

www.lovelywanderlust.com

MissZuri said...

love the mj. vintage tee! amaze. you could never go wrong with a lil leg & A! hahaha. werk it gurl!

xoxo. MissZuri....

Self proclaimed style chameleon
MissZuri

joanaddicted said...

You are Gorgeous!!!!! your t-shirt rocks!!
just found your blog and i'll certainly be following you!!! ;-)

Gina Ray said...

love mj...

Saffy said...

loving this sooo much! and those wedges: to die for! x

wroughtironstyle said...

Those shorts are H-O-T!

Life As I Show It said...

Lovin' the Michael shirt!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...