Monday, November 8, 2010

Go, go Gadget...COAT!


floral "In The Trenches" coat courtesy of Urban 1972, vintage Smokey the Bear hat, Seychelles Bismuth booties, wine knee hi socks, vintage tortoise shell sunnies, vintage leather egg backpack purse, vintage necklace/bangles and B.E. rings
It's obvi I don't do BORING! So when it came to choosing a trench coat I just had to pick something with a little pizzazz! Not only is the floral print TO DIE FOR but the length is perfect for ALOT of leg action!
I could just wear bra and panties underneath since it's a borderline dress, jk, jk!!
Anywho, is anyone getting antsy about Thanksgiving? I feel that no food is satisfying until I get my goddamn turkey leg and stuffing! Like I want to try everything this year. Just randomly show up at people's houses saying, "shit I'm HUNGRY, give me fooooood!" I may be little but I can eat ALOT, like it's a competition, hahaha! Mmmmm Thanksgiving food....
I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. Ephraim had a lantern walk/carnival at school and a birthday party(an all boys birthday party, aaaaaahhhhh kill yourself!) so I'm pretty pretty burnt out. I can barely keep my eyes open right now and I still have to make dinner before Joel gets home. Who said being a house girlfriend was easy??
Kisses bitches,
Virgin

14 comments:

thehautepursuit said...

Hi love. Can i say how freaking awesome the title of your post is? I was obsessed with go go gadget when i was growing up. Doctor claw was so freaking awesome. all u ever saw was his metallic arm petting that stupid cat of his!

we had our thanksgiving in canada already in october! i love thanksgiving. all the food, family and general jolliness.

xoxo
V

Eda ♥ said...

That hat and coat are freaking fabulous, wish the weather was as wonderful here in the British country as it is where you are!

*following your blog, would ♥ for you to follow back*

Eda ♥

missmarc said...

that coat is amazing! and yes Im very excited for thanksgiving, though I know I will be sick of turkey and dressing by the time New Years Eve rolls around.

Jenae said...

Amazing outfit girl.I really love how you put the red socks with it..Perfection..Your style never ceases to amaze me.I'm always in COMPLETE AWWWW whenever I come across your blog!!!

http://sassbass.blogspot.com

Xoxo

Mali rêve... said...

love these shoes...

Rachel and Kortney Fabiano said...

perfect.

haaay.

Emma Winn said...

siiiiick coat! u r hilarious with your posts ha! you have amazing style. I love ur work fabulous fabulous!

Eden said...

absolutely in love with your outfit:))))

Goldgräberin said...

Wow, I do love your style so much! The shoes and the dress look so special! Love it <3

sian said...

love the print! xx

kayaretro said...

I love your crazy looks, you are my inspiration, thanks...

Rachel said...

LOVE the coat, LOVE the socks, this look is super cute!
~Ruby
http://wroughtironstyle.wordpress.com

courtney said...

your coat is the bomb girl!

check flyycoast2coast.wordpress.com i'm a thrift obsessor as well :)

Megan Meenan said...

This coat is to die for !!

http://myheadandwardrobe.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...