Sunday, December 5, 2010

CAMP NOWHERE

(everything thrifted from head to toe except F21 DIY booties and pants)
vintage white fur coat, vintage wine sheer lace maxi dress, vintage black beanie hat, DIY leopard F21 booties, F21 leatherette skinnies, wayfarer sunnies, vintage cross necklaces, vintage bangles/watch and B.E. rings
Living in Texas it's kinda hard to layer up when it's cold in the morning and frickin' 80 by noon!! So I try to be "layer smart"...if I take my coat off at least I still have sleeves and if it gets too hot my dress is sheer and I can just roll my sleeves up. YAAAY, and as the sun goes down just put your coat back on. But knowing me I'll just have an outfit change, hehe!!
Soooooo the F21 booties I DIYed are EXTREMELY HIGH! Mama had to learn how to walk again. I'm so used to a thick, chunky heel. These SOBs gave me foot craps. I have to stretch and flex my feet before I wear them but it is soooooo worth it. Look at them! Now I get to be tranny tall, just how I like it, lol!!
Anywho I've already got a heavy case of the MONDAYS and it's not even pass 7pm yet. I just have sooooo much to do next week I don't know where to start. I'm the world's biggest procrastinator and I HATE to ask for help cause I think I can do it all MYSELF. So I'm screwed before I start. Fingers crossed I make it to Wednesday before I snap on one the kids at school, hahahaha!
You guys have been cracking me up with your comments the last couple of post!! Thaaaank you for your honesty! I LIVE for HONESTY! If you ever think I'm coming off FAKE or get on my high horse, check your girl, that's life!
Kisses,
Virgin

 a self portrait of me
when I'm bored I like to draw crappy illustrations of myself

19 comments:

Megan Meenan said...

I LOVEEE this post, that dress is to die for and again those heels are amazing

http://myheadandwardrobe.blogspot.com/

Bub said...

That lace dress/cardigan is amazing!! Truly amazing!!!

http://bubbbbbbaf.blogspot.com

La:Dolce:Vita Fashion Fix said...

Haha. Love it. You look great. I love your leggings.. Why does having your own style automatically equate to being fake.. ughh.. Keep doing you. :)

Mali rĂªve... said...

Love the outfit...really! I have just found my faux fur vintage coat, and i bave posted it today... if you have time,see it and tell me What do you think about....
See U..

vogueish said...

omg...in love with the lace plummy dress....and those boots are freakin great...!!!!!!
pretty clever in beating the weather....got the same weather prob here...and it does get tricky in terms of layering....
p.s-that sketch is terribly cute...!!!1

kayaretro said...

I die from jealous...

Maruschka said...

love the bag. great style

Dorothy Siemens said...

Love love LOVE the red lace maxi dress! That is what dreams are made of. Serious dress envy~

Violetta E. said...

Great outfit!

lydia-lee said...

amazing as always!

great lace maroon dress, i love that colour!


loadsaaa love x

Jenni said...

Those boots turned out so awesome. This outfit is pretty great. You look like some kind of crazy ex-silent film star, like Norma Desmond or something--and I mean that as the highest possible compliment! :D

Bex said...

Amazing outfit, I can't believe you have thrifted all of these! That's incredible! I definetely need to commit more and stop being so lazy about my purchases!

http://betweenmargins.blogspot.com

Koorn said...

Love browsing through your blog! Such a source of inspiration, and I admire your sense for good vintage finds. I just started blogging and actually made a post about your blog, just wanted to let you know. Hope to see more of you in the future! //Julia from Sweden

koorn.blogspot.com

Celine said...

Love the leather and lace!
www.thewardrobediaries.com

Lourdes said...

What a gorgeous outfit! I'm especially loving the shoes!!
Love your blog, btw.
xo
Lourdes
feel free to have a looksie at mine if you have a moment:)
http://www.lajolielavie.wordpress.com

~L~ of Avid Accents said...

whoa girl! i swear your thinking out of the box always takes me to another fashion level.

~L~
I blog a little here

Deja-Love said...

GGAAAAHHHH OMG KILLER HEALS @_@ :O
I could Die now n be okay :']
Amazing outfit :]

Jenae said...

Your style amazes me!! I'm dieing to get my hands on that entire outfit your wearing girl!! Like I'm dieing over here!! And those heels...OMGeeeeeee..I want them!! Overall, KILLER OUTFIT!! Your style rocks my socks!! LOL!!!

http://sassbass.blogspot.com

Xoxo

sojourned in style said...

i love the look with the bulding inthe back, perfect location. the maxi deress and cross play so well iwtht the tradition behind it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...