Thursday, December 16, 2010

HOWL at the MOON!

(DIY shredded thrifted vintage wolves tee)
I LOOOOOOOVE THIS TEE!! It has everything you need for that "cool factor"...wolves, a big ass moon, stars and snowcapped Christmas trees.
When I found this tee it actually was a fitted baby tee, GROSS! One thing I learned from shredding is once you loosen up the fabric, it become 3x the size it was before. I thought this AWESOME tee would be the perfect candidate for my ribcage shred technique. Which is pretty much shred the whole back except one line down the middle. Mark your spot cause it could easily get out of control and then you'll have a full shredded back!
Since it's soooooo fucking hot!! I'll try and wear it in a post sometime next week.
Ciao,
Virgin

19 comments:

NobodyKnowsMarc said...

òlove it!

www.nobodyknowsmarc.blogspot.com

Megan Meenan said...

did u do this yourself ? its amazing

http://myheadandwardrobe.blogspot.com/

kayaretro said...

just fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lydia-lee said...

well thats the most beautiful thing ive ever seen! how'd you do that!!!!?

Caterina said...

love it!!! you can purchase more of his designs at TheMountain.com :) I just purchase a couple of tees and I am so excited!! thanks for sharing

Just a lazy morning said...

such a great sweaters!!!
soo cool!!

QueenVII said...

can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE show how you do this shredding technique!!?!?!?!? PLEASE, por favor, s'il vous plait, etc. etc.

~L~ of Avid Accents said...

nice DIY! shredding is one thing i haven't mastered yet!

~L~
iblog a little here>

Elena Vasilieva said...

these shirts are amazing, totally chic

http://elenavasilieva.blogspot.com/
x

Akire said...

I like the back of the blouse, and the wolfs looks so galactic.
I´ll be in touch to see your pictures with these lovely thing.

Shilpi said...

the back is sweeeet!

loving the print too

xx

sftrend

naughtymess said...

holy shit that's too hot for words. can't wait to see pics!
xx
chloe

sojourned in style said...

so amazingg!! it turned out great. it is shredded to perfection. love.

www.sojournedinstyle.blogspot.com

Follow me but shut up said...

cool...

Anonymous said...

i love this! can you show us how to do this shredding technique? you are AMAZING!

Andrea
www.tumblr.com/greeneyess

Céline K.G said...

OMG, i love. love. love.

xoxo, Céline
areyouincorrect.blogspot.com

Caitlin said...

please show us how you did this! I just made a ribcage back tee, I want to try this next
you are so inspiring! <3

lasophia said...

Haha my boyfriend has a wolf tee and he wants another. This makes me want one. pretty dope.
Sophia
http://lasophialasophia.blogspot.com

Hot Trash Vintage said...

how do you shred dangit!! please with chocotlate covered bombshells on top......tell us master tell us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...