Friday, December 10, 2010

MURDERFACE

vintage raver faux fur coat, Threadless Select Bone Idol tee, F21 leatherette pants, DIY F21 leopard platform booties, vintage hat, aviator round sunnies, vintage Chanel double C bag, vintage beanie hat, DIY leopard oversized scarf, fingerless gloves, vintage oversized cross, vintage bangles/watch and B.E. rings
Man oh man do I LOVE this frickin coat! It was love a first sight until I tried it on. It smells like stinkin' patchouli oil, VOMIT! I HATE the smell of patchouli! Makes me think that this coat used to belong to some raver hippie goth who never bathe in their lives and just throw more oil on to cover the smell, DOUBLE VOMIT!! Just one of the downsides to thrifting. Oh well, don't I look cute? Hehe!
So if you met me 2 yrs ago I wouldn't be caught dead in a t-shirt. SHOCKER!! And probably owned only 2 tees. Being that I don't have boobs, hips and skinny I thought they never did NOTHING for my body type. Unless I was going for looking like a dude! Now they're my new bffs! I think since tees got alot softer and cling better to the body they can't do me no wrong. I'm a tee lover and proud!!
Before I go cook dinner, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for making me smile, lol and coo! I honestly adore all of you.
Virgin

Want my Threadless Select tee, click here!

20 comments:

lydia-lee said...

those diy leopard booties are so amazing!! so jealous.

love the cross necklace too.

xxx

sojourned in style said...

coool combination. and i love your vintage coat!!

Megan Meenan said...

loveee those boots

http://myheadandwardrobe.blogspot.com/

vogueish said...

oooh...love the coat....and darn that smell of oil..hehhehe...and that surely hasn't stopped you....you look absolutely great...!!!!

Wild Flower said...

I must say that coat is frikkin cool as!!! Have you tried leaving outside to air for a day or two?? That sometimes works.
And your rockin those leatherette pants! x

Maruschka said...

love the coat especially the color!!!

Tonia of Chic Modern Vintage said...

the coat the coat, but I love the boots more!

cosmic visions said...

that coat is the best!

naomi said...

hella love that shirt. it makes me inclined to say hella...

naomi.

Carina said...

love that faux fur jacket <3

Leo said...

wow, love your coat!

Bluefemme said...

God! you r just so cute! I also hate the smell of Patchuli! How ever you spell it! Your look is just amazing! : )

Pashupati said...

Now I'm browsing your blog hoping for a tutorial on how to DIY or just customize big fat shoes like these!

Violetta E. said...

really amazing!

THESTREETFASHION5XPRO said...

You look fabulous!!! I really like your style!

naughtymess said...

lookin fierce as always!!
xx
chloe

valncami said...

your fur coat is amazing! that color is so cool! and i love your shirt too <3

xo, camilla
abutterflybyday.blogspot.com

I'm Just Me said...

love this!! :)

http://imjustmefashionblog.blogspot.com

Just a lazy morning said...

i love your blog!
your outfit are amazing!!
xoxo

Kasturi S. // biggest fan. said...

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!
i am seriously loving your winter style :)
so so so much inspiration. i cant wait to put a beani together with my next outfit! keep in mind that i am in the middle of summer here in AUS. i seriously dnt care. haha

and the amazing feather detailed DIY in the post above. sign me up. i have a bunch of feathers leftover from a diff DIY project. cant wait to get started

hope you had an amazing xmas, and have a great new year!
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...