Friday, February 4, 2011


Spanish Moss AMERICAN GOLD Shelter From the Storm Cardigan: $124
shoptoast Faux Fur Oversized Cardi: $30
Ever since I laid eyes on this sweater at Spanish Moss Vintage, I've been on the prowl to find something like it or close to it! I just so happen to stumble upon this on shoptoast the other day. WOOOOOOOW the "Vintage Gods" are shining down on me right now!! I'm squealing like a pig who just won first prize at the State Fair!! I can't wait to get it in the mail! 
Now if only I could find this...


zora paulendova said...

wow. it´s absolutely amazing!!!

Rachel said...

Beautiful! Great find! :D

Laura said...

awesome find! all hail the vintage gods.

Stacey Kay said... fave is those black SHOES!

Stacey Kay
“Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
Women’s Fashion Examiner-Cleveland

Dodo said...

I have a maxi dress in that colour! If you find a normal one you can just DIY it a little! And that 1st find is EPIC!

Kamilly Almeida said...


is beautiful, but this shoe is not that look nice.

I await your opinion on Infinity Feminine.


Kamilly Almeida.

Sid said...

love the cardi,

why don't you get a normal maxi then ruch it yourself. you are the queen of diy, im sure it'll look good.


Isabel Spectre said...

oooo! awesome! That is a lovely maxi.. ^-^

Just a lazy morning said...

So great!!i love it!

Teresa said...

Great seeing you today on my Sally's run! I'm sensing a hang out real soon.

P.S.- Ephraim is too cute for words. Going to be a heartbreaker!

chelseasgirl said...

Amazing cardigan!

isis said...

you can make that maxi dress!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...