Monday, April 11, 2011

AND I JUST SAT THERE WITH HEARTS IN MY EYES

(everything thrifted from head to toe except shoes)
vintage yellow polka dot mini dress, vintage crochet maxi vest, DIY floral headband, vintage yellow heart sunnies, vintage southwestern bag with customized fringe by me, Blowfish Garrett cork platforms, AA peekaboo sheer socks courtesy of American Apparel, vintage hand necklace, vintage bangles/watch and B.E. rings
Awwwww yeah can you feel it?? The sun's shining but not melting your face off, the wind violently blowing in your hair and all the crazy park bums seem just a little bit nicer today! It was soooo amazing out I had to bring out my old friend Dottie. She always a crowd pleaser with her bold and vibrant color to her flirtatiously deep neckline. Plus it like perfect for this weather cause it's only 2 feet of fabric...enough to cover my ass and keep me cool!
Moving on...trying to look for a house before June and plan a month long trip to NY is like the hardest thing to do. I mean child birth was tough but DAMN!! I just need to get all my ducks in a row and maybe I can stop losing my fucking mind. I'm scared that Ephraim will have to go to summer school again. Ugh ANXIETY!! Thank Satan I have you guys to calm me with your sweet words. Nothing like a blog to keep you from going bat shit crazy!
Love all my readers and thank you all for hanging in there with me this far! It's going to get better....I can taste it!
Kisses bitches,
Virgin

25 comments:

Blowfish Elise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blowfish Elise said...

GIRL!!!!! I've been reading your blog for a few months now and I loooooooove your steeze! I had no clue that you'd be into our shoes! This is like the best discovery EVER!!! :)

I'm gonna email you, be on the lookout!

Also, LOVE the sunnies! You make me wanna bust out my heart ones too :)

<3 <3 Happy Monday!

Lisa Ann said...

What a great color on you! Your outfits are always so inspiring. Makes me wanna run out to thrift stores today.

Check out my blog sometime. I would appreciate any feedback because I'm a newbie...

www.sugarcoatedstyle.com

❤ Lisa Ann

Ana said...

What a lovely post!! I love your outfit, it looks so hippie :x!

http://www.anasworldoffashion.blogspot.com/

Anna Bananorama said...

so nice, very 70's inspired!

Vasilieva said...

this yellow dress is such a stunner

http://elenavasilieva.blogspot.com/
x

Steffys Pros and Cons said...

you are amazing! i love what a hippie you are... great glasses and i adore the dress!


<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Just a lazy morning said...

you're so lovely as usual!
the dress is pretty amazing and the shoes are wonderful!!
xoxo

Opposite lipstick said...

love it!



http://oppositelipstick.blogspot.com/

Julia Calhoun said...

Great post, thanks for sharing love!!!

Kisses Julia

http://geeksndfashion.blogspot.com/
http://geeksndfashion.blogspot.com/

Cee said...

Wow. This look is just wild. Looking at these photos made me give my head a shake, you really look like you walked right out of the 1960s. Love the heart glasses especially :)
xox,
Cee
http://cocoandvera.blogspot.com

Ayah said...

WOW! I loooove your blog. Keep up the good work.
Kisses

http://www.morphedblog.blogspot.com/

Yasemin said...

you look like an awesome vintage fairy.

MandEm said...

lol your so funny i love your posts and that outfit is so georgous you never cease to amaze me with how well you find thrifted pieces
what happened to the green hair!
-M

Saige said...

Ahhhh... I love your outfits so much, this one especially. What a great little dress!

coy colleen said...

what a great outfit! so reminiscent of the '60s flower power chicness.
you're going to have such a fun time in new york! jealous

Emmzz said...

Could you do a tutorial on how you fringe your bags? I'd love to try!

H I P P O R A C L E said...

'Nothing like a blog to keep you from going bat shit crazy!'

fucking word!

and you look dope as shit as always <3

amalie said...

looove this. those sunglasses are ace xx

said...

Just found your blog and i love the vintage style to it x




http://evictedbyfashion.blogspot.com/

rouli said...

lovely cardi:)

Rebekka said...

So much in love with the yellow outfit :)LOVELOVELOVE!!



www.theupdatedbook.blogspot.com

Cailin´s Place said...

Great outfit!kisses!!!

Tiffany, SaltWaterTiffy said...

Ack! I looooooooove this look!

Slanelle said...

Hi girl!

I love your pair of Heart Shaped sunglasses, so I hope you'll contribute to HYPEED's new theme, dedicated to heart sunglasses, because your photos would be so perfect!

Send your pics here: http://hypeed.com/Lolita-Heart-shaped-Sunglasses-aicc102

Hope you'll participate ;)

Xoxo,

Slanelle

ps : these shoes .. oh my, I need them !!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...