Friday, May 6, 2011

PER(SUEDE) ME

(everything thrifted from head to toe except JC Woodies)
vintage suede eyelet cutout skirt, vintage Elton John tee, vintage crochet vest, vintage Smokey the Bear hat, vintage chevron snakeskin clutch, F21 peace necklace/love ring, Jeffrey Campbell Slovang Woodies, vintage bangles and B.E. rings
For some reason corduroy and suede keeps popping up in my wardrobe. Like "Hello Jessica" you live in fucking Texas! You get swamp ass just from walking to your house to your car! Lucky for me this suede is very thin and the eyelet cutouts are a great source for a little breeze on ya ass. The weather is still INCREDIBLE so I was able to enjoy it without worrying about sweaty ass cheek prints!
Now my bag was found while "cleaning". I was kinda stoked to find it cause I've been CRAVING snakeskin and boy am I satisfied! The range of colors make it easy to wear with anything. I'm pretty sure you'll see it again.
So I have a bit of bad news... : ( Since I'm moving and going on a trip so close together. I really need to get rid of a lot of my clothes. I was going to sell them in my store but it's just too much shit. It's going to take a lifetime to do pics. Plus I'll have to go to the post office randomly all the time. Yeah not going to work but don't worry I'm going to keep a widdle of the good stuff to offer you. I got you! I just need the money now so I'm going to pimp my clothes at resale stores. You know the deal!
Well thanks for being sweet and honest. Positive words and energy make me happy so keep em' coming!
Smooches,
Virgin

35 comments:

Raspberry Jam said...

Beautiful outfit!

Love your jewelry!

http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/

xoxo

Claudia said...

i waiting to see your clothes, which are you selling :)

www.fashionplaygrounds.blogspot.com

Inside my head and wardrobe said...

wow virgin I love that suede skirt and your clutch bag!

http://myheadandwardrobe.blogspot.com/

Jasmin said...

i am so in love with your necklaces. they're gorgeous and that clutch is crazy beautiful x

Sing said...

Love these colors, that bag is gorg.

GIAA said...

you look stunning, those shorts are amazing!

xoxo

G.
http://giaa-fashion.blogspot.com

susp said...

perfect outfit!

Go go dance to disco now said...

Oh, my never ending source of inspiration. I sallute you!

Dirty Hair Halo said...

i'd trade swamp ass and sweaty ass cheek prints for some warmer weather.

furrrrreal.

Dirty Hair Halo

Annawii said...

Your style is amazing!

EE Reyes said...

mmm you are so delectable i love the brown and black.

THIS.IS.WHAT.I.DO said...

you look AMAZING :) love your peace necklace

kate xo

www.katethisiswhatido.blogspot.com

Cailin´s Place said...

great ourfit!love your hat!Kisses

www.cailinplace.blogspot.com

Ása Ottesen said...

you look so great and I love your style. I will for sure tell my friends here in Iceland aobut your blog. It very fresh and fun.

Keep up the good work

X from Iceland

Blackswan said...

absolutely adore this outfit! oh what a joy it is to visit your blog - but i think i've told you that already ;) LOVING the suede skirt and great choice of jewellery! i would love to shop your wardrobe, but i understand the efforts in selling here online...

you look great! always a fan,


x Lauren
youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

Isabel Spectre said...

Its a bummer you wont be selling your stuff, but understandable! Your skirt is faaaabulous! and I love the crochet vest with it. wonderful!


http://iflyastarship.blogspot.com/

ar said...

girll selll some to me ! we live in the same city! ;)

LINDHO said...

lovely outfit! but let's face it I absolutely adore you!
I love the colors!

death_sexxx said...

your style is perfect.

Vasilieva said...

such a greta mix of textures in this look

http://elenavasilieva.blogspot.com/
x

Shilpi said...

Oh, you sexy thing you. Love the skirt and the crochet vest. Looking amazing as always :)

xx

sftrend

lilyfm said...

you look gorgeous, as always x

Opposite lipstick said...

love it!



http://oppositelipstick.blogspot.com/

Our Youth said...

You look lovely x

Miss Mercury said...

i love your blog!
your photos are beautiful and wonderful your style!
i follow you!
one kiss!

http://mercuryaddict.blogspot.com/

Tofu said...

nice outfit !

BuenoBueno said...

i miss our thrift hunts! i wish i wasnt so busy in mornings!!!! DAMN!

Despina said...

I love your style honey!great post :)i am following your blog.follow back if u like

ngawina said...

I saw a gorgeous skirt just like yours on the freepeople website going for about $150 + so you are definitely winning cause yours is nicer with the details!! And I love how you did your makeup, I don't know what you did but it looks good as always but more intense! Love it!

the Art of being Fashionable said...

love your woodies!

follow me and i'll follow you back!

theArtofbeingFashionable

LaGarconneNoire said...

You are seriously gorgeous and your style is so on point. You're a real inspiration.

Kayla said...

OMG girl seriously, how do you find all these amazing thrifted/vintage clothes?! It's like you know the secret spots!! I need to go shopping with YOU sometime, haha :]

i love this outfit, the color scheme, the textures. I wish it was mine. <3

Kayla

www.thenightmagic.com

Les belles en jupe said...

Yeah ! I like this outfit ! So cute
I've set this as one of my favourite of the day on my blog !
http://www.lesbellesenjupe.com/article-les-belles-sortent-les-couleurs-d-ete-73332628.html
http://www.lesbellesenjupe.com

The Young and the Stylish said...

this outfit is stunning, i love the peace necklace and the oversized clutch.

http://checkedshirtsandfashionkisses.blogspot.com/

Piroscutza said...

I really REally loveee your original style!!!! stunning!!!


xoxo

my blog www.walkingonadreamtoday.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...