Wednesday, May 4, 2011

JUST CALL ME DOTTIE FOR SHORT

(everything thrifted from head to toe except tee)
vintage polka dot babydoll dress, boutique polka dot tee, vintage crochet fringe bag, old yellow pumps, vintage flapper bow hat, vintage necklace/bangles and B.E. rings
Oh my FUCKIN' SATAN the weather has been BEAUTIFUL the past few days! I just can't believe it's been in the 60s-70s in May.....in Texas! That means the Summer is going to be fucking HOT. Poop. So I'm just going to enjoy this while I can. 
What I love the most about Spring is the 6 o'clock sun. Ugh those rainbow sun rays and pastel colored clouds! It sucks I'm in full Mommy mode by this time but I get little peeks through the windows as I'm cooking. Oh joy, oh bliss! 
Well I don't have anything new to talk about. Just the same old same old.  I can't believe Mother's Day is this weekend. It seriously came outta nowhere. Like BAM Mother's Day! I hope I get some sweet gifts from my boys. I already know I'm getting a month trip to New York but I could use that new Chanel perfume. I know I'n being greedy but ahhhhh it smells like heaven!! Now I want to fast forward to Sunday.
I LOVE all my readers to DEATH! You guys are super sweet and I promise I will answer my emails. They're just coming in like cra cra. I honestly have so much going on in my personal that I have to make time to answer back. But I will eventually....SCOUTS HONOR! 
Smooches,
Virgin

20 comments:

Tonya said...

I LOVE THIS! The mix of polka dots is so perfect.
I love your blog..youre so inspiring :)

www.themoptop.com

maria. said...

Gorgeous, especially the shoes
xx

Sing said...

Love the dots on dots look. I need to find a blouse for my dotted skirt.

susp said...

beautiful outfit, love your yellow shoes :)

Just a lazy morning said...

i looove it!!
so great as sual!
xoxo

Céline K.G said...

Super outfit.

xoxo, Céline
areyouincorrect.blogspot.com

Gorgeous Clara said...

a month in Hew York? that's the best present ever!

and love the mix of patterns!

Kimberley Innes said...

As much as I love your style and your badass DIY skills, the best thing about your blog is how you take the time to write with every post. I find your commentary so refreshingly honest and funny. Ok I will stop now. Beginning to sound all Sweet Valley High.

Swan said...

Hello! I come from Belgium :)
I like your style and your blog, it's great!!! See you soon here ;)
Swan

annalisa said...

you are so cute i love the 6th shot u look amazing! xx

www.moustachic.com
www.moustachic.com
www.moustachic.com

Steffys Pros and Cons said...

your dots are amazing and i love the color of your shoes1

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

The Poor Girl said...

Love the mixed polka-dots with the cloche hat...very 1920's chic!


The Poor Girl

isis said...

OH MY GAHHHH! close up on the amazing shoes please!! love the dot combo too. i would just look silly in that, but you look amazing!

EXTRAordinary People said...

I absolutely love this look. It is amazing. <3 the shoes too. X

Extraordinary-people.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I really love your polka dot outfit except I really don't think your yellow shoes go! Black shoes would of gone perfect!!! Sometimes mixing what ever doesn't mean it always works.

Megan said...

You've hit my heart! I love polkadots!

http://grlfashionista.wordpress.com/

LPFashionPhilosophy said...

We are absolutely obsessed with polka dots, lately (well, always)-- so this look is a fave!!!! You look lovely rockin' the polka dots!

Lisa-Bisa said...

dotty, you're a hottie.lol

www.physicalcanvas.com

renéesturme/blog said...

so great! i love love love dots with dots!

Alexandra said...

love your polka dot mixes; you kept it elegant by keeping the black and white instead of other colors.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...