Friday, June 3, 2011

VINTAGE FLOWERS

(everything thrifted from head to toe except JC Woodies)
 vintage abstract floral palazzo pants, vintage ribbed bodysuit, DIY floral crown, JC Solvang platform woodies, vintage colorblocked clutch, vintage floral fringe shawl, F21 multi charm necklace with added cross and vintage bangles
If you scream "Ugh I fucking hate her!" 3 times, that jealous feeling will go right away! You have to be dead or live under a rock if you didn't know print are kinda my thing. (Just scroll through my blog, hehe!) So when I found this piece and learned they were pants and not a skirt...I had to be taken to a psych ward cause I just about lost my fucking mind!
I guess I can check palazzo pants off my trends in vintage list, CHECK! I think that what made the cat from across the street come running. He just kept meowing...I think he was saying "NICE PANTS!" Ahhhhh, I LOVE them!
Well nothing spectacular amazing happened this week. I'm feeling 100% again. No more sicky. Just found out Ephraim has to go to summer school for math, BOOOOOOOOO! I was super pissed cause it starts next Monday. They don't even give you a fucking break! Plus they want him to still wear his uniform. It's the fucking Summer...it should be tank top shorts sandals! Give the poor kid some freedom. :(
That's life, stab your wife, kill your neighbor!
Kisses,
Virgin

22 comments:

Gorgeous Clara said...

I've been seeing floral crowns everu where lately! and I love them!

Marie @ Lemondrop Vintage said...

AWESOME thrifted ensemble, lovely


Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge

Cs1993 said...

lovely outfit dear ;)
C s 1 9 9 3

Misfits Vintage said...

Awesome outfit from head to toe - especially the fucking AMAZING pants!!!

Sarah xxx

April said...

Amazing outfit and photos. Those pants are freaking fabulous.

Inside my head and wardrobe said...

wow virgin these are amazing!! truly! cant believe their vintage. I always be so gutted when i go on your blog and find everything is vintage because i know I'll never get it :(

Tonya said...

Beautiful body suit! VIntage is amazing and so fun to wear :)

www.themoptop.com

Jennifer Alyssa said...

Wow! Those pants are sick! Ahh, I remember when I had to go to summer school for math -____-. Luckily we didn't have to wear our uniforms. But it really did help though, it's now one of my best subjects! Hope he does well!! :))

Céline K.G said...

GORGEOUS outfit, specially the pants!

xoxo, Céline
areyouincorrect.blogspot.com

lasophia said...

JC Woodies! bahaha. That is cracking me up. Im delirious and really shouldnt be commenting right now. Where that wolf tee be at? I wanna get at it already! store store NYC NYC (Im chanting.)

Sophia
http://lasophialasophia.blogspot.com

Isabel Spectre said...

aaooh! bummer on the summer school! and extra bummer with the uniform still. your pants are crazy and great! I love that shawl, it is one of my favorite items of yours.

celeste said...

those palazzo pants... TO DIE FOR. you totally rock them. i don't blame the cat for liking them so much.

Vasilieva said...

these maxi floral pants are spectacular, such a statement item

http://elenavasilieva.blogspot.com/
x

kayaretro said...

so georgeous!!! this pants make me crazy:)))

lauraa said...

You always just look so incredible in pieces I could never have the balls to wear. Amazing
xxx

Marina said...

I love your floreal dress!!!!

xx Marina

Shevah said...

Those pants are AWESOME. In love!





www.shevahh.blogspot.com
xo

angela said...

I love your style! keep doing you!!
hey,I got vintage items from my closet that I am ebaying..I have lived all over and have been several sizes..lol.http://shop.ebay.com/jusnuts/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25

Anette said...

I love your style!
<3

Mayr said...

I love these pants. They are insanely awesome.

fitdoesmatter said...

woah what a strong fit! especially the black shawl and boots which i adore. oh and the cat is the cutest thing of course

Sing said...

Those pants are awesome!

http://singaturestyle.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...