Friday, July 8, 2011

OH MADELINE!

Madeline from Jean Greige

I follow a lot of blogs but there's just one blogger I can't shut up about!! MADELINE! Never in my life have I wanted to wear something someone else is wearing but I could steal all her looks from head to toe. It's like we could be twins from a vintage loving mother who separated us at birth.Only to find each other through our love for vintage!
A beautiful California girl who could appreciate a shitload of jewelry, loves vintage and has a boyfriend with a wardrobe to match! Check out her blog, here for more vintage looks!

14 comments:

rouli said...

she s so cool!

weasel said...

I follow her blog for quite a long time, she has great style

Madeline said...

OH MY GOSH -- This is the most insanely kind thing EVER!!! You are a major favorite of mine, and I am honored to be your vintage lovin' blogger soulmate!!!

Luisa T. said...

I didn't know her, but now i'm also a fan. She as an amazing style!

check out my blog:
www.flashingstyle.blogspot.com

Lisa-Bisa said...

very cool! can't wait to check her blog out

www.physicalcanvas.com

Iulia Romana said...

She is super amazing, indeed ! Thank's for suggesting her blog, now I'm addicted too :D

Yours truly,
Julls ♥

Vasilieva said...

phenomenal


http://elenavasilieva.blogspot.com/
x

Nicole said...

I want those sunglasses! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm just totally happy I located this site! You are so accurate!!
I hope some other people might just think the same as you! Maintain the good posts I'm following your site now hehe

Luna said...

i've only just started following her blog after i found her on lookbook and her outfits are amazing, i'm usually left wanting everything she wears.

celestial faun
xoxo

mickey Vin said...

Im like a big fan of her too. Im in love with her jewelry collection I want every piece. And she kinda does remind me of you.

Isabel Spectre said...

ahh yes, she is amazing. You, Madeline, and Strawberry Freckleface are my favorite bloggers.

Shilpi said...

This girl's got style!

xx

sftrend

Erin Z said...

Love her blog as much as yours! The two of you are so inspiring and creative! I've always thought that the two of you have similar taste:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...