Monday, August 8, 2011

FROM TOP TO BOTTOM

vintage DIY slasher studded yellow denim shorties, H&M Nirvana tee, vintage leather backpack purse, round white sunnies, old Chucks, vintage cross necklace and F21 bra

From smoking joints on rooftops to rat spotting in subways...New York is all right!! I have a LOT of pics so we may be dipping back in time every now and again!! Maybe I'll just do one big post, idk??

I'm soooooo backed up I think my life need a colon cleanse!! Sometimes I have to sit and tell myself, "Girl you need a fucking break!!" And I take a tea time, then it's back to work! 

I've been working double time since school starts in 2 weeks then I'll be knee deep in 4th grade crap, ugh! But at least I'll get some me time on the days I'm not volunteering. Brahahaha who am I kidding?? I'm going to be taking pics, editing and thrifting! The thought of rest never crossed my mind, hehe! 

 Well I'm outtie! Mondays is like the busiest day around the house...Mom stuff!

kiss kiss,
Virgin

25 comments:

Ria :) said...

Your shorts are soo amazinngg, i love the studded detail and the colour of them, youve paired it well together with that top, just lovellyyy :) xxxxx

Isabela said...

Your outfit is GREAT!!(as always;p)
For me the best of all are your tattoos<3<3

the-blondes-pancakes-of-fashion.blogspot.com

amalie said...

loooove this. awesome shorts! and still, i love your sunnies x

NYane said...

you're amazing!!! the third image is my favourite!
NYané xx

http://nyaneduronervioso.blogspot.com/

effortlesscool said...

studded+yellow=LOVE. and nirvana. and you're in Brooklyn! <33

XO Sahra
EffortlessCool

rouli said...

<3

Linnea said...

Omg. I love it.

Poppy said...

Love you shorts! Lush! :)
Poppy xx
http://poppydoes.blogspot.com/

lasophia said...

I hope to be the thrifting DIYing mom that you are. Thats my goal.

http://lasophialasophia.blogspot.com

Camille said...

Cute !!!!

http://camilleillustration.blogspot.com/

thomessa said...

I looOOoove all these photo's. I want those studded yellow shorts.

Vasilieva said...

absolutely adore these yellow studded shorts, brilliant, awesome summer perfection


http://elenavasilieva.blogspot.com/
x

Monroe Steele said...

wow great post..you look afuckingmazing...wish i could have met you while you were here in NY..next time

xoxo Monroe

Fashion Steele NYC

weasel said...

How are you doing this? Your outfit is very simple, but you look so incredible! Yes, you are a queen of style!

Iman Coco said...

this is amazing!!

imancoco.blogspot.com

petit-oiseau said...

Love your look! You are so beautiful! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
XoXo

Vega said...

totally cute look! love the hairstyle :)

Liana said...

awesome outfit, those shorts are amazing! hope you do get a break soon, although as moms we never really get a 'true' break :P

Blog | Twitter | Shop

BuenoBueno said...

dude where do you live now! l have an idea for something we can make!!!

Taylyn said...

Such an amazing look. Your style is so flawless.

Taylyn.
www.onlyforthesweetest.com
Enter the Charlotte Russe Purse Giveaway on my blog!

Megan said...

Wonderful ! I like it!

ANNA STOHR said...

that outfit is SMASHING. perfection!!!!!!

jessica said...

you are rocking this look those shorts are gorge. xx

Sophie Luise said...

NIRVANAA
I just ordered the shirt and can't wait its arrival.
xx

NICISEOUL said...

Your photos are amazing. And those locations! I'm so jealous of you right now. Keep up the great work! :)
xx
Nicole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...