Monday, August 15, 2011

NO STRINGS ATTACHED

(everything thrifted from head to toe except shoes/bag)
vintage DIY tribal crop tee, vintage skintight mini dress, vintage DIY long fringe tank top, Jeffrey Campbell Slovang, vintage spanish hat, vintage bangles/watch, turquoise cross necklace from Darine, H&M stud fringe bucket bag and random rings


Soooooo the tribal tee I'm wearing I actually fucked it up first before striking gold! I was trying to fringe it and ended up cutting it crooked (i.e. it looked like shit)!! There was no way I was going to trash this awesome tee so I just cut along the print and got rid of the damage. BOOSH, instant southwestern dream!! I stretched out the sleeves for a little extra flare. LOVE??

Lately I've been DIYing til my fingers bleed, literally...razorblades, OUCH!! It's like I've gone into psycho mode and the only way to cure me is to rip, stud and patch denim pieces, ugh! HELP ME!! 

Jk, jk hopefully I'll be able to show you in a couple of days...whenever my fucking studs and shit gets here! I kinda been waiting FOREVER, damn! I hate when something's left unfinished due to not enough materials. It literally haunts me in my sleep! All I think about is how awesome it's going to look when it done, BOOOOOOOOO! 

Hide ya kids, hide ya wife it's getting packed over here at VV! I got like 40 newbies over the weekend. All I can say is THAAAAANK YOOOOOOOU and keep em coming...I dare ya, hehe! 

I seriously LOVE you all!

kiss kiss,
Virgin


36 comments:

Luisa T. said...

Loving this ;)

www.flashingstyle.blogspot.com

Izumihiiiflower said...

AMAZIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!! I love tribals things! great combinaison between tribal and rock!

http://izumihiiiflower.blogspot.com

effortlesscool said...

I'm trying to configure this, though it doesn't quite matter. it just looks SO cool!
XO Sahra
EffortlessCool

Rachel McCallion said...

I absolutely love tribal and aztec prints and fringing! You look amazing :)

www.educatedmumbles.blogspot.com

Anna said...

you are gorgeous! I love this look!


http://www.hookandlineblog.com/

Just a lazy morning said...

lovely!
xoxo

pendurhh. said...

Oh, that hat, oooooh, THAT hat.
I'm in love.

I've been trying to find a similar one for weeks but no luck! :(

But you look great!

xxoo

particularlypendurhh.blogspot.com

Claire Jessica Mary Tighe said...

you are fabulous! xxxxxx

Amélie said...

- Enjoy Ur Outfits & I Send U An Email ! I Stay Patient About Ur Reponse For This Item :)
xx

Cookies said...

EXTRALOVE !

Isabel Spectre said...

I love all of your DIY projects, nice save with this one! RADDEST SHIRT EVER!!!!!

sara tee said...

you look sick as usual dooood

www.hiimsaratee.blogspot.com

beneath the glass said...

i'm so unbelievably jealous of your wardrobe, you always have such amazing pieces! i love DIY's, you did a great job on yours, never would've guessed you messed up. awesome as always :)

Beneath the Glass

Kaitlin Mattingly said...

i love that shirt its so interesting!

KaitGirl.blogspot.com
@kaitlin4879

xo
kait

guildedsecret. said...

KEEP UP THE AMAZING POSTS! this top is a DIY dream... southwestern... native-inspired... fringe? i die!

with love,
guildedsecret

Ria :) said...

i love the pattern on ur top :) xxxx

augustalolita said...

love your outfit!! amazing hat and top <3

isis said...

haha, 'hide your kids' the top came out amazing!! i'm so glad you diy!!!! keep posting more of it:)

JEF said...

Awesome tattoo! love your outfit and You! a m a z i n g !!!!

http://littlemagicfashion.blogspot.com/

Ilona de Vries said...

awesome.

Rocket Fashionista said...

Love everything, those shoes are sexy with the fringe outfit!! And congratulations! :)

xx

Hanna said...

I love this. that fringe top is adorable. also the hat, and taht lipstick fits you perfectly !

oh!she said...

uhhh, that fringe top is just amazing, i wish i had at leat one like that.

Lucia said...

the hat is super & goes so well with the rest of your outfit. i especially love that top.

blog mode Laura said...

I really love your blog! Always great outfit!

www.laurablogmode.com

Anna L. Roeder said...

Damn girl! You rock that fringe. Love it.

I also enjoyed the bed intruder reference. Can't wait to see the finished product of what you've been working on!

Sheena said...

That hermes-esque hat is everything. The top is so dope x

BuenoBueno said...

it looks great!

Eda. said...

Babe I love that hat and this outfit in general

Eda ♥

Malin said...

Like, like, like your style! And your photos. Amazing! :)

le dressing d'Alizée said...

Magnifique tu as vraiment un super look !!!!!

:)


Alizée
http://ledressingdalizee.blogspot.com

BincCi said...

Loving your blog! :) And love the way u look!

AnnaYohonson said...

That nail polish looks AMAZING on you! Keep posting!
<3Anna

http://annayohonson.blogspot.com

daiiinja said...

you have truly amazed me with your style! <3

Catherine said...

if you had an actual boutique or just one online, I'd visit all the time! Fringe-tastic! <3

-Catherine

http://sunnyscones.blogspot.com/
Ellie Wolfe jewelry giveaway on my blog!

I AM NOT FASHION said...

You are one talented gal! I adore your sticking to vintage/DIY projects! They are ALL wonderful! Huge inspiration for me. Keep up the awesome work! I am a new fan :D

xo,k.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...