Saturday, September 3, 2011

MOTHER EARTH

(everything thrifted from head to toe)
vintage paisley fringe capelet, vintage haute white maxi dress, vinage DIY leopard head wrap, vintage southwestern aztec belt, vintage Moroccan fringe clutch, vintage cross necklace, item by Johanna crystal necklace and black cross earring, old elephant necklace, round Lennon sunnies and random rings

  As you can see as you scroll through my blog that my style can go from 60s to 90s in a matter of days! I'm a super moody dresser and sometimes I just see an item and obsess about all day. Like this capelet...I tried selling it many years ago but no one would take the bait and being that I don't like to just throw shit away. I placed it in my "maybe one day I'll fucking wear this" archive!
Well it popped up out of nowhere when I was looking for something totally different, like TA DA MUTHAFUCKAS...LOOK AT ME! And I noticed it indeed. 
It keep whispering, "DRAPE ME"! (Yes, my clothes talk to me, hehe!) 
And so I did. I added this insane vintage white dress and all my boho goodies too! Which thrown altogether created the perfect slouch. Ugh I looooove that!!

Now watch my next outfit be something totally off the wall, lol!

Love you all and THAAAAANK YOOOOOU so much for all the support you have been giving me left and right! It really means a lot to know that my don't give a fuck attitude on life inspire others to be themselves. It just melts my heart!


kiss kiss,
Virgin

28 comments:

Inside my head and wardrobe said...

love this jacket !!

http://myheadandwardrobe.blogspot.com/

Sleepy Darlings said...

That last photo looks like a painting - so dope! As is that purse... and way to make a new look with that belt, usually those shirts make people look wide, but you fixed the problem!

and thank you! for the constant inspiration and reminder that fashion is fun, it ain't about designer this and designer that, its about digging deep in your closet and just rocking crazy shit.

sleepydarlings.blogspot.com

rmw said...

wowwwwwww that is some sweet ass outfit. seriously, it's amazing, that fringed capelet thing is just beautiful!
loving your blog as always, if you could check out my blog at some stage i would be more than happy :)
Bex X

www.rebeccamarywatson.blogspot.com

Vasilieva said...

awesome white maxi and i just adore your hair

http://elenavasilieva.blogspot.com/
x

Malin said...

Love it! The fringe capelet is just awesome! :)

weasel said...

You look stunning! This bag is awesome!

BincCi said...

Your outfit is perfect! You look so good! Great blog btw. :) Love it!

RA said...

you are fashion! LOVE <3

Kat ♥ said...

You've just inspired me to make a top like that out of a giant square scarf! Looks so amazing. ♥

rouli said...

amazin look!!!

wow

Paula said...

That skirt and elephant necklace are just amazing!

xx Paula || intergalactic radio station

Caroline Ergy Erg said...

Your outfit looks amazing! That bag is great too :D
xxx

Vee4ViBranT said...

super super cute...i want it!

sara tee said...

round glasses are your swaaaag

hiimsaratee.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/#!/_saratee

LaurenSchoon said...

This is such a gorgeous outfit! And that bag is amazing!!
http://www.champagneandmarshmallows.com/

Alex said...

Love your outfit!!!

http://fashiondoesnthurt.blogspot.com/

olivia said...

I absolutely love it!

penelope sarah Armstrong said...

this is stunning.

Love the bag!


www.fashion-fade.blogspot.com

amalie said...

just loove your boheme styyle. love your top and fringed bag!!
x

DEA said...

FABULOUS BLOG AND A COOL OUTFIT! I´m following...
xxx

Lucia said...

as usual you have the most idyllic style. perfect! in lust with the elephant necklace xx

Leticia said...

that´s an awesome look! so beautifully gypsy, i´m in love. peace

http://lovelyboheme.blogspot.com/

A said...

http://welivebeyondhorizons.blogg.se

I wish I looked like you... Youre awesome!

Phoenix said...

This is definitely one of my favourites. Absolutely stunning!

Maryam said...

Love this outfit! So cute!!

xoxo, Maryam (your newest follower)

www.athomewithmaryam.com

vain319 said...

Good thing that cape went unsold,it is FIRE,I bet you will get a slew of offers to buy now :)
love your style and glad to see fashion in Texas,all I see over here is UGLY mu mu's and t-shirts and flip flops..I guess this is the least fashionable part of Texas..still selling my clothes from nyc,cali,vegas,that I hoarded..come on over:) http://www.ebay.com/sch/jusnuts/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3692

Victoria Jin said...

you're hair is so gorgeous... looks perfect in the turban :)

Jewellery Channel said...

All the accessories are so gorgeous....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...