Saturday, September 10, 2011

SLIP IT OUT


vintage lace customized slip dresses, AA sheer sweater cape courtesy of American Apparel, vintage crochet bag with customized fringe, Spanish Moss Gee Wa Wa boots, crochet DIY turban, Mad Lady silver tribal cuffs, vintage cross necklaces, oversized turquoise cross necklace, vintage bangles and random rings

  Just like any other vintage collector I'm pretty sure they own a million slip dresses or just old lingerie in general. It's definitely my go to items when I'm feel like dressing "simple". But lately I've been obsessing over them and when that happens I'm bound to make shit!
When I wear slip dresses I like to rock at least 2-3 at a time but it take FOREVER to find the the perfect lengths that match. You know one long, one short or different colors that peek out in the right places?? That shit can drive you crazy or at least me! 
So I decided to just start morphing and sewing them bitches together! First I draped the the outer slip for a nice slouchy bubble effect and then sewn it to the white slip so that the lace peeked out perfectly on top. Now I have a slip dress that I can wear in public without getting the side eyes from old ladies. And if you really don't wanna look like a hooker who just got outta bed, just add a shitload of jewelry, accessories and DUH...cute shoes!!

Are you obsessed?

I'm a little busy and a lotta behind but I am getting around to emails and interviews, promise! I've just haven't had time for shit. So I'm working on it. Just know I'm happy to have you here and even if I haven't gotten around to your emails I'm at least thinking about you! LOVE YOU ALLLLLLL!!

kiss kiss,
Virgin

26 comments:

Ria :) said...

i love your cardigan :) xxxxxx

Nettie said...

You are my style icon. ♥

Bella Harris said...

yep, badass everything...

GIAA said...

great job! It looks amazing!

http://giaa-fashion.blogspot.com

Paula said...

that cape and those shoes... breathtaking! love love love

xx Paula || intergalactic radio station

Maya said...

Amazing as usual!

seszen said...

absolutely amazing!!
i love everything in this outfit!

www.seszenatmidnight.blogspot.com

Maryam said...

What a great outfit!! I LOVE all the turquoise!!

xoxo, Maryam

www.athomewithmaryam.com

rouli said...

cool boots,bag and turban!

Snow Black said...

You have an amazing collection of jewelry ;-)

Sarah said...

love love love all the jewellery, totally amazing outfit

MADAM PATTY

Eda. said...

love the slipdress and headband darling, you look beautiful

Eda ♥

www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.blogspot.com

Closet Hound said...

abso love your turquoise jewelry and shoes.

xo Sherrie
Closet Hound

weasel said...

Oh you look so cute! Love your bracelets.

Izumihiiiflower said...

I WANT YOUR SHOES!!! But gee wawa are too expansive for me!!! u_u

Tonya said...

Youre hair is soo perfect all the time!! I love the bright lipstick on you too. Lovely photos!!

www.themoptop.com

clementine* said...

i dont have any slip dresses but i love yours! you're good at that shit. i love the photo 3rd up from the bottom. also, i have to admit, that turquoise cross is pretty fuckin awesome.

pendingroot.blogspot.com

Y. said...

hotness.

x
y-amour.blogspot.com

romwe said...

Absolutely crazy for your marvelous work! My visit on your blog definitely inspires me quite a lot.
romwe-romwe.blogspot.com/

KAYRA ISABELLA said...

One day I will just parade through my hometown in only a slipdress. Just to get weird looks from people, haha.

DEA said...

you look amazing! Gorgeous outfit and that bag is almost perfect!
xxx

Larissa Blintz said...

perfect. just perfect.
:)

Sarah said...

I have no words.
..You are so inspirational.
love Your look.

xoxo.

E said...

omg you are srsrly THE most gorgeous person ive ever seen, your face is perfect and your hair is long and beautiful and your skin color is amazing. i rarely tell people that they are pretty but you srsly take the cake :)

Phoenix said...

This outfit is fucking gorgeous. I love your nail and lip colour as well, it rules. Just... wow.

christina said...

glad i stumbled here.

cool photography, cool effects, great style. bad ass blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...