Friday, October 7, 2011

IT'S A STITCH


Stitch Union polka dot batwing blouse, thrifted red skinnies, vintage leather motorcycle jacket, vintage B&W stripe clutch, Lulu's triple platform buckle wedges wih customized studs by me, white round sunnies, vintage white bow tie, Mad Lady tribal cuff, vintage bangles and random rings

Maybe I'm just crazy but is anyone else OBSESSED with batwing blouses? Like nowadays I feel weird in a "regular" blouse. The sleeves are too tight or the bottom just don't drape right.
Whoever thought of it first...I fucking LOVE you!! You changed my life and I'm never going back.
Blouses, blouses, blouses! I feel like I didn't say it enough before, lol!
What is the least old ladies at lunch term for blouse, hmmm? (Scratching my head!!)

Thank you Stitch Union for the awesome top to add to my crazy obsession!!

Anywho, I'm feeling a whole lot better, almost back at 100% and no more sicky poo! And I think I'm finally used to Joel leaving for long periods of time for work. Cause yesterday did not phase me! Usually I'm like falling on the floor crying but this time I was cool, calm and collected. WEIRD!! I miss my baby but I guess I know he'll be back from Glasgow on the 14th.

Thanks for all the love and I will be forcing my ass to sit down this weekend and answer emails! Here's the thing about emails...I get like 10 a day and by the time I read them, I have 10 more to read the next day. I'm one of those let me answer back from the heart ass mofos! So they just keep getting backed up to the point where it takes me FOREVER to get back to you. I would apologize but that's life!

kiss kiss,
Virgin

21 comments:

Jen S. said...

what a great outfit! I love the bow tie.....good luck on getting all those email answered this weekend.

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

Diane O. said...

I love that polka dot blouse; batwing blouses look really good on you. Those red skinnies were a nice pop of color.
http://dianesfashionblog.blogspot.com/

seszen said...

this jacket... guess I will dream about it at night :)

www.seszenatmidnight.blogspot.com

Jana K. said...

omg, SUCH a good outfit.


-Jana
www.wolfandwillow.com

ica said...

you are sooo preeeeeeeeetttyy!!! :D i am in love with your style!
Greetings from Sweden! :)

Holly Burgess said...

Everything about this amazing! Those jeans are so hot!


Soi Eight Recycling

rouli said...

<3 the shirt!

Monroe Steele said...

great look love the back of the top. nice color combo too

xoxo Monroe

Fashion Steele NYC

Georgie said...

Love this outfit, can I just say that I don't know how you don't have more fans on LB; your outfits are amazing! That blouse is epic, and I know what you mean about batwing sleeves, love them! x

Miss_Priss_101 said...

omg, that blouse is a-mazing!

effortlesscool said...

loving the back detail of that blouse and the way you styled it with mixed prints!

XO Sahra
EffortlessCool
PS check out my Hallie Friedman Jewelry giveaway on my blog!

Closet Hound said...

AM CRAZY about that polka dot blouse. So cute

xo Sherrie
Psst.. have you entered our giveaway for a Vintage Coach bag?
Closet Hound

Snow Black said...

I love every post you put out there!! And thanks for the remark on tumblr. :) if you ever need a look-a-like to fill in at your work place, I'm here!

KAYRA ISABELLA said...

You're beautiful, have a great sense of style and write funny and I really enjoy your blog. MY BLOGGER HERO!

Cortnie Elizabeth said...

This is truly PERFECTION! The pop of color in the pants, the hardward, the dots and stripes together...LOVE IT! You look great!

xo,Cortnie
http://stylelustpages.com

Mila said...

awesome outfit!

Natasha said...

That top is SO cute!

Matilda said...

That's the nicest jacket I've ever seen, omg your so beautiful and you have an amazing style to!!

JASPER said...

OMG, YOU FIERCE!

Vani Sagita said...

The red pants looks so great on you!!
<3





vanisagita.blogspot.com

Ellens tankar om mode said...

Oh that blouse is sooo cool! And the leather jacket looks great too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...