Sunday, July 1, 2012

Refinery 29/Beauty and the Street

 read more here
 read more here

Yeah I know more features and interviews, blah blah blah, but I just had to share this with you guys.
I was beyond honored that the blog of blogs, Refinery 29, asked to feature me as one of their bloggers to know! I was like, "WHAT THE FRINGE?" cause my style is a little more brutal and in your face then the usual pretty girls they feature. So it was nice to know that I'm being more accepted in the "fashion world" and not just considered the quirky weird girl, lol.

I also got to do an interview with the blog, Beauty & The Street as their Stylecon. Which was pretty laid back and had questions people usually don't ask but wanna know about me. It was cool though!

So check all that out under the links I left and THANK YOU in advance!

kiss kiss, 
Virgin

17 comments:

Martina said...

congratulations!!!

Georgina said...

You're finally getting the recognition you DESERVE! You have amazing style and aren't afraid to go in a different direction. I love that about you. Well done!

Emily. said...

congratulations! :) i actually love reading these kinds of features. haha :) well done.

www.lifeasadaydreamer.blogspot.com

-Emily.

Hola Bambi said...

Well done xx

SafiyaMarie said...

I've been following and loving your style for ages so its nice to see that you're finally getting recognised :) You go girl!

http://safiya-marie.blogspot.co.uk/

Nico And Bri said...

Great Piece they wrote! Congrats!
Stay cool!

www.lovecharliej.blogspot.com

Cortnie Elizabeth said...

This is awesome. Congrats! You're right, it's nice to see them feature something new for a change. Love your style and how you aren't afraid to be you! **heading to the sites now...

xo,Cortnie
http://stylelustpages.com

Snow Black said...

Your style is not brutal, its AMAZING and individual. I wish I had the balls to pull off some of your looks. So happy to see you featured on there. Great job !

couturing said...

Congrats! You definitely deserve the attention.

couturing.blogspot.com

Burnette-Burke said...

Total Congrats !

BurnetteBurke said...

Congrats !! We love your blog.

Jeans Please! said...

congrats! <3

alexys oliver said...

congrats!
you work hard and edit so well- you deserve the attention!
xxx
fashionbater

Priscilla said...

beautiful pictures! i enjoyed seeing it ♥


If you have a minute, please check out my blog and follow me if you liked it. I'll appreciate it so much! Thanks!


$30 RIRE giveaway on my blog

Simple Chill said...

WOW, congratulations!!!

Leather and Ice Cream said...

Congratulations!!!

leatherandicecream.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

Browsed your blog. Loved the images. Stay creative and different.
thetrendyfashion.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...