Thursday, August 2, 2012

Chictopia Style Icon INTERVIEW

I recently did an interview with Chictopia since I was their May Style Icon, which I didn't even know til June cause I change emails, lol. But long story short, I know now and I got to chat it up with Crystal over at Chictopia. Please feel free to check it out, here!

kiss kiss,


Selinah said...

Your style is just fabulous, such a big fan!

couturing said...

I can see why you were their style icon! Your blog is one of my favorites.
I just wore that Bershka top (in a post anyway) that I won from your giveaway a few months back, by the way! I love it.

Giveaway on my blog! Check it out :)
Vote for me in the MinkPink Suped Up Slasher contest!

Kells said...

I love this so MUCH! I don't want to sound sappy, but you are one of my style icons too :]

king abdaoe said...

Thanks very possible, please visit my humble blog


Meena said...

Love look flawless!

Crystal said...

You are AMAZZZZZING! Have a wonderful weekend!

xx, Crystal

Style Societe said...

u r a style icon!
personal style blog
personal style blog
personal style blog

Marleen said...

This outfit is so great and that photo is amazing. Totally love your style.



Style Route


You are a stand out dear, congrats on the feature! That is so exciting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...