Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I KILT IT



Yeah yeah yeah, I know you just made the face like this bitch is wearing leather pants and a maxi skirt but I am OBSESSED with layering right now! Forget everything you remember about the skirt/pants combo from the late 90s/early 2000s and think 2012. I've seen it on so many street style blogs from all over the world during fashion week...it can be done you just have to do it right. 

First off if you don't have confidence this look is not for you...it's kinda a huge requirement and we all know not giving a fuck is my things, sooooo it's perfect for me, lol! I decided to use neutral colors like black, white and gray for a more laid back but chic look. I thought pleather skinnies and wedge sneakers would help me achieve that combined with silver hardware, spiked accessories and a snapback. Now the little tiny leather straps on the plaid skirt is what bought this whole look together since I'm all about details. Ugh this look is fawesome, that's short for FUCKING AWESOME haha!

My booesque Dominique from Saturn Grizzelle know what I'm talking about...


Loves it? 

kiss kiss, 
Virgin

29 comments:

Grace said...

You are fuckin awesome girly!! LOVE the plaid maxi, i'm going to have to invest in one of those, or make my own and fail haha xo

Marlon d. said...

I fucking love you and your style,Jessica.This look is so grunge and i like it!

Hola Bambi said...

That hat and those skinnies! Wow wow wow!! Xx

Daniel said...

YOu're BADA$$ AND YOU DO DAMN KILL IT BANG ! And I love this layering!
inspiremebitch.blogspot.com

Liz Lauren said...

very cool! I want a Kilt!


http://lavieenliz.com

Samara C. Davis said...

Your such a creative and stylish person. Love this outfit!

http://sincerely-samx.blogspot.co.uk/

Aisha Jimoh said...

your style is amazing! so creative and just killaahhh!

Aine O said...

i love this skirt!! also love how you've worn it with trousers!!! your too cool!! x

Vasilieva said...

obsessing over this look. awesomeness

http://www.vasilievablog.com

Vasilieva said...

obsessing over this look. awesomeness

http://www.vasilievablog.com
x

Jay said...

You've done it again... You rule girl!

Vanessa Lee said...

Surfing the web for hours on end and I felt this huge JOLT of inspiration/chills when I see a beyond fucking awesome-as-shit outfit. PLEASE keep doing what you're doing. I love it, a thousand times over.

- Vanessa, www.chainsnob.com

Anonymous said...

Hey, I think this store has similar clothes, and cheaper than other stores :)

www.guiltylips.com

Rebecca said...

best look ever!! What a killer sense of style for real. but i'm sure you already know it!

Jessica W said...

This is too good. Your style is A+++++++++++(etc.)

The Lovelorn

Eleanor said...

your style is amazing!! YOU LOOK INCREDIBLE! <3
xxx
http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

sydnasty said...

I seriously love the way you paired the unif gwen skirt with pants underneath, it makes it different from how any other blogger would pair it.

erillsstyle said...

OMG I absolutelty love UR look! So so awsome!!!!! <3

FASHIONCONTAINER said...

Amazing outfit, love the chunky silver jewellery :)

Sasha said...

Grunge-tastic for 2012! I certainly love the way you've styled your pieces here.

Melissa said...

I adore this. You seriously rock so much! You're such an icon.

<3 Melissa
wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

Jade-bianca Void said...

Hey!!!

We are a new vintage site and would love everyone who loves vintage to check out our lovely clothing! Please find the links below! :)

www.void-online.co.uk
https://marketplace.asos.com/boutique/voidonline

www.twitter.com/void__online

like us on facebook too http://www.facebook.com/VoidOnline1

and if you like you can follow us on insta and tumblr as well
insta - @Void__online
tumblr - www.void--online.tumblr.co.uk

Thanks for looking,

VOID|Online
xx

Jazz Banks said...

sosoooo cool
xo

Anonymous said...

this look is so stupid, crazy amazing,ohh my gosh #orgasm! Xoxo @ur_Fashiondoll

Ti Dickenson said...

sooo cute, you definitely kilt it.

Preslava Tsacheva said...

You look so amazing! Thet outfit is so original! You have a great style! Vintage... <3

http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

xoxo, Press

NayNay said...

Damn girl!

DTabois said...

This look right here is bomb! I love how you styled it. I should try this myself.

Tali Jenson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...