Tuesday, October 9, 2012


YES, more B&W amazingness! You can't really see it but the front of the skirt is actually vinyl which was an added bonus to the already awesome asymmetrical cut. The blouse you've seen before here, I decided to do a "front tuck" to match the asymmetrical action I already got going on, gold accents, vintage camo jacket to break up this colorblock party and the most awesome screen print clutch ever! Anything with E.T. on it is fucking awesome right?  I loved this clutch from the jump and was pretty excited for it's arrival. Thanks O'Mighty for hooking my ass up with this insanity!

Anywho, busy as fuck, you know the usual! I literally can't do another interview, I feel like I've been answer the same questions for a month straight...shot me. Slightly hating life but I'm trying my hardest to get back on the blog track. Lucky for you the weather is cooling down and I can get out and shoot without my clothes being ruined by pit stains, ewwwwww! I know I've been lacking in outfit post due to my life being consumed by the boring side of blogging but I'm working on it...more post, more me and I have a giveaway coming up to die for too. So keep your eyes peeled for that! 

If you really miss me, then just follow me on Instagram @realvintagevirgin

kiss kiss,


DaFashionFreak said...

Incredible! Love the look!


DaFashionFreak said...

Incredible! Love the look!


DaFashionFreak said...

Incredible! Love the look!


DaFashionFreak said...

Incredible! I love the look.


Kirby said...

Loving the black + white and camo mix, very cool!



Courtney said...

Prettayyyyy, that clutch is so snazzy.


Eleanor said...

that shirt is amazing!! love it! :)

Olivia Law said...

This is gorgeous - I love the camo jacket and sunglasses. Basically want your wardrobe... xo

Tia A. said...

Your style is indeed unique and original. Glad I found your blog. It's refreshing to see new things.

ThisIsTia.com │ My Life In Black+White

Nico And Bri said...

Love this! I know what you mean by busy gurrrrrl! Keep your head though, and as far as hating life right now...get back to doin you thats what I do when I just dont feel motivated...those little passions that you have neglect, things you used to always do for yourself...try those little things from before and they will rejuvenate your spirit.

Nico and Bri

Grace said...

SO in love with that clutch! You look beautiful xo

seszen said...

great clutch


Adel said...

nice necklace!


Shevah said...

this is sooo gooood!


allbrightness said...

wow, classy! would you like to follow each other? i'm your new follower. :)


Holly Burgess said...

Amazing Clutch!

Soi Eight Recycling


hiPop said...

Stunning accessories+loooove the shoes!


CWM said...

looove loove looooove this outfit!!


Eleonora said...

Amazing! Your sunglasses are super :D


Kat said...

I am so obsessed with camo right now! I love the print of the clutch agains the camo jacket. It would go great in my "Military Inspired" fashion collection on Socialbliss! View it here: http://www.socialbliss.com/kat-marrow/military-inspired-GUZTQNJU

Sitsuko said...

This is not the kind of clothes I would wear, but you wear it very well !
(excuse me for my english, I'm french !)

Romantic Tea - by M. said...

This is crazy ! I love it!

HayleyMG said...

gorgeous outfit! this is awesome the clutch glasses coats evrything. You rock!

Hayley xx

Ms K said...

This is one of my favorite looks: army jacket and nice dress, just always fab.

Barb Brussels said...

This istotally not what I would wear but it works amazing on you.nice blog.will be back

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...