Wednesday, November 21, 2012

FLAVOR FLAV

StyleMint Steiner black peplum top, vintage graffiti stripe Versace jeans, vintage clock bag, vintage leather biker jacket, Zara DIY studded strappy shoes, vintage zipper chain heart belt, H&M studded choker, old black beanie, wayfarer sunnies, Nasty Gal triple cutout arm cuff/silver cutout rings, DIY spiked leather wrap bracelet, vintage silver bangles and Items by Johanna silver knuckle rings

Every time I bring this clock bag out and about I always get "FLAVOR FLAV" yelled in my face or from across the room. So go on, yell it out...get it out of your system, lol! I love this bag so rather you're trying to insult me or high fiving, we can all agree it's fucking awesome!! 

Now the perfect asset to the clock bag has to be these INSANE Versace jeans. You may have seen them in the past on the old bloggie blog...I know they're unforgettable, lol! But crazy story, I was rummaging through Nasty Gal's vintage for inspiration and found the matching jacket to my pants and damn near spit my coffee out all over my laptop screen. Couldn't believe this is part of a set...my head exploded, I DIE!

So I thought I'd toned this crazy outfit down with a lot of black. I'm really into peplum tops but OMG do you know how hard it is to find a simple basic black one without spikes, jewels or some kind of embellishment?? I got lucky and found this one on StyleMint for the right price.

In the end I loves it!!

kiss kiss,
Virgin

*Don't forget to enter the Young Hungry Free giveaway, here! Ends Sunday, Nov. 25th!!

17 comments:

Liberty Georgina said...

Choose Versace jeans are amazing!
I love this outfit. :)
xoxo

Selinah said...

Killer outfit, I love the bag so much!

Shevah said...

you're my favorite.
those pants are serious as hell.




xo

Melissa said...

you're a rock star, great look!

lavie-amonavis.blogspot.com

Eleanor said...

that bag is incredible!!
xxx
http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

Adelajda said...

woaaah! you look totally amazing, pants are very cool!


www.adelajdainsp.blogspot.com

Vasilieva said...

still obsessing over that bag, such an awesome piece

http://www.vasilievablog.com

Hana said...

WANT/NEED THAT BAG! xx

Milex said...

what a perfect choice

charlibelle x said...

THAT BAG! <3

http://charlibellex.blogspot.co.uk/

modenfer said...

You're just a living perfection!!! I remembered so well those jeans and your freakin awesome bag from the old posts, and I'm so glad to see them again in your new outfit!!!

Daniel said...

pants and bag ! GREATTTTTTTTZ

girl holdin daisies said...

I would love a paoir of those trousers any day!

Severine Arend said...

You are such a babe and inspiration, you seriously kick ass. <3

parfums said...

Wow, so pretty and stylish. lovely outfit, perfect combination. beautiful pics.

HayleyMG said...

Love this outfit so much! The trousers are sooooo awesome and the bag again is a awesome! I want them so much!

Hayley xx
www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

Girl with the most cake said...

I really like the metal accessories in your outfit. The bracelet on your right arm really hits a note with my futuristic style preferences and the chain hanging off of the belt is a really nice and memorable touch as well.

SANCTIFIED YOUTH

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...