Thursday, December 27, 2012

DARKNESS


Finally posting this look, yays!  I was going to make a tutorial video on how to do the spiked ponytail but I realized I sound like a chipmunk from the Valley on helium while stoned. Plus the editing is beyond me so in true procrastinator fashion I said,  "FUCK IT!" 
It's quite easy actually...all you need is 1 1/2 inch spikes (I got mine from eBay), braid you hair to a ponytail to the side, tie off end with rubber band and place/screw in hair an inch apart. BOOSH, spiked pony!

Anywho I'm wearing all leather pleather and thought I'd tone it down with a simple cowlneck top. To take my look from rough to pretty tough. Now I look like I would apologize after I punch you in the face, lol! 
I'm obsessed with this leather jacket cause the cutout are perfect for Houston winters since it doesn't get cold till after Xmas. And the peekaboo of red was a nice surprise. Ugh loves it, feels like I'm from the future of badass!! Hahahaha!

I hope everyone enjoyed their Xmas or whatever you celebrate. I'm not celebrating until Jan. 2nd when my hubby gets back from offshore. So this is probably the first weird Xmas without Joel. I didn't wanna unwrap present via Skype so I'll wait!

kiss kiss,
Virgin


*Also don't forget about the Kill City holographic jeans GIVEAWAY! So easy to enter and ends tomorrow Friday, Dec.28th. Enter here!

21 comments:

CM said...

Oh, The Ragged Priest is one of my favorite brands! ** I love this jacket! It's very particular!

http://www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

ELLA said...

gorgeous <3

Hola Bambi said...

Amazing jacket xxxx

GIAA said...

Sick jacket!!

http://giaa-fashion.blogspot.pt/

Ari Ugalde said...

Really love your shorts!<333

Xxx

lubylous.blogspot.com.es

Liz Lauren said...

Amazing in all leather!

http://lavieenliz.com

HayleyMG said...

awesome outfit i really love that jacket and shorts!

Hayley xx
www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

$ophie F. Murphy said...

Aw, lovely outfit I love how the shirt is hidden with that jacket :)

Cool Shooting ,$ophie xx

Valerie Amend said...

this outfit is pure perfection.

celebratingexistence.blogspot.com

Adelajda said...

you have nice legs, very skinny. I love your shoes <33

www.adelajdainsp.blogspot.com

The Lamb said...

This is so perfect as usual!
Also you're so lucky that you live somewhere where the winters aren't so cold!


http://oflambsandlace.blogspot.com

Shevah said...

god. you're the most perfect. ever.




xo

Milex said...

YES

missdanbee said...

you're just too rad <3

DIY: Flower Head Wreath (video)

missdanbee.blogspot.com

Nonchalant Rebel said...

The jacket is cool!!

xx Mounia

Anonymous said...

Hi would you mind ѕharing which blog рlatform yοu're using? I'm lоoκing to start mу own blog in the near futuгe but
I'm having a hard time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm looκing for
something unіque. P.S Apologies for
getting off-tоpic but Ӏ had to ask!
Take a look at my web-site : bancuri despre brunete

Lina said...

OMG! I love that jacket! that read inside of it, it's so beautiful! And the shorts, mhmm!

Alex said...

I must say, this is one of the most rad outfits I ever seen!

inkarlcerating said...

yer my fave ... i love it when u do nasty with leather.. I LOVE U

Solarride Rivernik said...

OMG, The Jacket!! So <3
Super cool !

silverlineindia said...

Cool pic. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...