Wednesday, February 27, 2013

DOUBLE BLAZED UP


Yeeeeep, it the photos from my banner! I felt this outfit represented everything my style is saying right now. The double breasted blazer dress with the B&W colorblocked blazer over the garter leggings screams, "SOPHISTI-CRAZY!" And I'm super obsessed with menswear so you'll be seeing lots of masculine tailored outfit with that VintageVirgin twist.
I may be getting older but Mama's not dead babes. It's still me, I just decide to iron my clothes now instead of just wearing them straight off the floor...if that make sense! Metaphors aren't my strong points, obvi! What I'm saying is I'm growing the fuck up and so is my style.

Let me know if you love it?

Anywho, I'm going to have some photos from my NYC shoot with Kimi from TanCamera up tomorrow. So I guess I'll see you then.

kiss kiss,
Virgin

14 comments:

Lise said...

your style is awesome!

CM said...

Wow, I love this outfit! :D

http://www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

Raquel T.G. said...

OMG that clutch!!! I want it! :)
xx

http://modaytendenciasrtg.blogspot.com.es/

Adelajda said...

nice!

Aspyn J. said...

can we just focus on that awesome clutch? the whole outfit is amazing, but that clutch...

http://butimnotajournalist.blogspot.com/

FASHION SNAG said...

Okay, I love the entire outfit, but that clutch is everything! Keep these outfits coming.


www.FashionSnag.com

amalie said...

seriously, you can never look bad. that clutch is epic!!
x

FREYA Fashionblog said...

i love your new header! that look is just awesome! xx

yoschimoto loves fashion said...

Dress and clutch are awesome !!!!

bon. said...

massively in love with that queen of hearts clutch!

www.bowiebowie.com

Milex said...

exquisite!

Oroma Roxella Rukevwe said...

Your purse has to be the best one I've seen in the almost 19 years of my life. For now, anyway <3
You look great!



Personal Style Blog By ORR

Emina said...

I didn't visited this blog for a while and now I'm asking myself WHY? It's perfect

The Pursuit of Closet Happiness said...

That purse is gold. Love it! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...