Wednesday, February 20, 2013

FIRE STARTER

UNIF fire starter crop top, Soho boutique PVC skirt., The Ragged Priest RAGGED beanie, Skull and Dice necklace by Miyako, Vagabond boots, Beginning Boutique triple spiked bracelet, H&M silver double skinny cuffs, gold leopard socks and Items by Johanna knuckles rings

Ugh Prodigy was the shizz back then!

Anywho, OMG another outfit post...yeah I think I'm going to like posting daily. My anxiety of wanting to post more and break out my "just outfits" mold was driving mentally insane! I'm still working on a few kinks like I want a new banner and to focus on my writing. Let me know what you think?

More to come...

kiss kiss,
Virgin

18 comments:

Keyta Hawkins said...

This is an amazing outfit!

- Keyta

Charmaine Cowland said...

amazing top!!

Skin and Roses said...

You look amazing as per!

Check out what i wore to LFW:

www.skinandroses.blogspot.com

Miriam said...

nice photos :)

Miriam said...

nice photos!
with love,
Miriam (http://varios-angulos.blogspot.pt/)

Taya said...

Your crop top is waaay cool!!
Taya
http://tayafrancis.blogspot.co.uk/

Abbie said...

You are such a beaut, that flame top is amazing. God I wish I had half of you style :-)

fashiontatt.blogspot.com

Rosie said...

Your style is impeccable!

http://rosalindis.blogspot.com.es

xx

amalie said...

that is amazinggg x

Alethia said...

Love the top, and you look great with short hair :) X

www.allthingsleaf.blogspot.co.uk

Milex said...

What a great fashion taste.

Oroma Roxella Rukevwe said...

Love the whole look, the top is hot haha!

A Blog by Oroma Roxella Rukevwe

Adelajda said...

you look awesome!

Agnes Petersson said...

So so so nice outfit! You´re gorgeous!

Tigerlilly said...

the crop top is so fierce! love it!!

fashionrushhh.blogspot.co.uk

Pardon My Fashion said...

Love those boots...you're on fire ;)

xoxo
www.PardonMyFashion.com

Sasha said...

What a fun crop top! Love the beanie too. :)

Belinda xo said...

another great outfit! such a beaut <3

fashioncrossing.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...