Friday, February 22, 2013

GRANDMA'S COUCH COAT





vintage floral Grandma's couch coat, American Apparel chambray button down, Zara distressed boyfriend jeans, plain beanie, Deandri Gertie boots, vintage leather backpack, H&M iridescent aviator sunnies and zipper back sweater top


Ugh my internet is beginning a hater, so I had to upload this the hard way!

Anywho, it's my last day in NYC and I seriously tried to go everywhere before my 4 o'clock flight, which got delayed on my way to the airport, haha! So I had to spend a few hours chillin' in LaGuardia, no biggie. But none of the plugs worked so no one could charge their electronic devices. Lucky for me I got there when another flight was loading and claimed the only working outlet. I charged my laptop and read a book...suck it losers and all the people crying about their dead Ipads, lol!

I hope you guys are enjoying the minor changes I've been rambling about? I really do appreciate all the positive feedback coming my way...thank you! I also finished my new banner, I really hope you like it? It just popped in my head, so I made it.

Now on to tackle my NYFW photo diary! Haha can you believe I actually have more photos? Kill me now!!

kiss kiss,
Virgin

27 comments:

Joana Santos said...

Amazing look dear! :)

xoxo

M I N G said...

You know your fab right! Right! So lucky you were NYC! I can't wait to actually live there/

Emma Torsteinsrud said...

wow, amazing coat!

Liglin L said...

Such a unique outfit, very nice. :)


www.freckledfeline.blogspot.com

Joanna D-Sky said...

fabulous look and great banner :)

Joanna D-Sky said...

fabulous look and great banner :)

00alexandra00 said...

I love your pictures ..streets style !!! my inspiration coatch very vintage nice ;)

Veronica Bonilla said...

Loving the banner! Your style is epic

xoxo
amourvero

www.amourvero.com

Shug Avery said...

I really appreciate your new banner as it represents how you actually look like now.

I am looking forwardt to the changes on your blog !

Shug Avery of Incognito

http://www.thinkincognito-eng.blogspot.com

Pip said...

I want your coat! It's so pretty and I love the shoes with it! Xx. Pip

http://easyoutfitsbypip.blogspot.com

Milex said...

finally something good.

GIAA said...

Need that coat!

http://giaa-fashion.blogspot.com/

AlexisSplash said...

The banner is super simple and cute. I'm totally loving your heels!

-AlexisSplash xx

deadlikeyourfame.blogspot.com

The Pursuit of Closet Happiness said...

That coat is amazing. Such a shame that it's vintage! x

Alice Barton said...

gorgeous coat! ALso love that denim shirt and the almos crepped sweater. a must! xx

Justalazymorning said...

love the brand new Deandri!

Olivia Law said...

That jacket is absolutely perfect - ad I love your new layout/header xo

Martina said...

I love your new header. Come and check out mine!

laetitiasweeneyrose.wordpress.com said...

Hi Jessica. :)
I heard about your blog on mtvstyle and i want you to know i really love it. :) You've got an incredible personal style.

www.laetitiasweeneyrose.wordpress.com

Sara Nena said...

Great coat!!!!!!!

http://7-sevendays.blogspot.it/

theSUNK said...

Dope banner.

Oroma Roxella Rukevwe said...

Love the new banner.

This coat and outfit are greatgreagreat!


New Outfit Post: A Blog by Oroma Roxella Rukevwe

KxMxA said...

you're looking perfect on the ny streets! bright you and the gray, boring streets in the background. coat + jeans + boots combo is great.

k

HayleyMG said...

gorgeous coat! Love the outfit

Hayley xx
www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

Prudence Iticka said...

you are too lucky in thrifting! That jacket is amazing. Your new haircut is also fab, works so well with your style. Oh and I love your new header!
personal style blog: http://fashion--rhapsody.blogspot.ca/

Cara said...

sweet coat would love to find something like that :)

Tonya said...

TOTAL BABE. I am in love with this outfit. So effortlessly cool. Very inspired.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...