Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I FUCKING WISH WEDNESDAYS

IFWW is all about things I wish I could buy with my imaginary budget all over the internet! Right now I'm making it rain on ASOS, Nasty Gal, Topshop and Forever 21. 
If you see anything you like I made it easy for you to just click on it...ugh I hate when I can't just buy it from the photo I saw on someone's blog/Tumblr! Making messages like, "Who fucking made this?", lol! 

Oh and I'll be back in a few hours with an outfit post from, My So Called NYFW! I swear this 5 day trip was neverending.

kiss kiss, 
Virgin

9 comments:

Eleanor said...

ugh everything here is just perfect i love it all!! :)
xxx
http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

Lily Erskine said...

Nastygal makes me wish I wasn't a Brit, the sight of that pinafore dress is driving me insane. Sriracha is amazing!

lilipalooza.blogspot.com

Aspyn J. said...

i do the same thing! lol wishful thinking at its finest.

http://butimnotajournalist.blogspot.com/

Milex said...

Just wow ♥

Ashley Udoh said...

I thought I was the only one that did imaginary online shopping. Love your picks.
Ashley Udoh

effortlesscool said...

a siriacha cookbook!??? such amazing wants; love the harness!

XO Sahra
EffortlessCool

Adelajda said...

backpack <3

Oroma Roxella Rukevwe said...

I love everything!



A Blog by Oroma Roxella Rukevwe

Justalazymorning said...

so perfect!
Unif's top is so rad!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...