Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I FUCKING WISH WEDNESDAYS

 
All I want for my birthday is a TunnelVision piece...I used to want a big booty hoe but things change, lol! Yep it's another edition of fake money to burn and if I had it all this it what I would get. TV is more than just awesome vintage you've never seen before but now they have their own brands like Bad Vibes and Miracle Eye to name a few. I left you links to scope this shizz out..you won't be disappointed!
 
I also have an outfit post coming, so make sure you swing back to VV later today.
 
kiss kiss,
Virgin



7 comments:

Filthy Paws & Silky Drawers said...

Absolutely LOVE the red 'Enjoy Hell' vest and the silver croc shorts. You have THE best style <3

http://filthypaws-and-silkydrawers.blogspot.co.uk/

xx

Joanna D-Sky said...

Beetlejuice Mini :)- love...

Adelajda said...

nice!

Alice in fashionland said...

enjoy hell- this tshirt is amazing !


http://alice-fashionland.blogspot.com/

Milex said...

you know I like it a lot

Oroma Roxella Rukevwe said...

The widow hoodie is my best!


Personal Style Blog By ORR

Magnet said...

Hey girl, just letting you know Miracle Eye is just a brand they're reselling, the brand actually belongs to my blogger pal Larissa :) She actually has her own online store.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...